✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Elbow

SuchARush

...Wait, is that bits and pieces of four different people in your avi? :stunned:

OK, I see Liam Gallagher and Guy Garvey. (I know that one for sure because I had that very pic as my avi at one point.) I think I know one of the other ones, but I don't want to risk looking stupid. I have no clue who's in the bottom left.

• Replies 993
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is going to sound bad, but I need it to leak soon. If it doesn't come out until the day of the US release, I'm gonna have to wait more than I want for the album because I have a trip that'll have me out of town for the majority of next week, starting on Tuesday.

At the moment I'm more annoyed about Neat Little Rows not being available in North America in any digital store (iTunes, Amazon, etc.). Apparently it won't be released here as a single until the day the album is released, which makes no sense at all.

I wish I lived in the UK....damn, lol

Music is always better there. the popular music here sucks and I can't stand the radio...satellite is somewhat of an alternative, but it sucks for live shows too - I don't get to see most bands I really enjoy....:(

But I seriously cannot wait for this album.

I got the Q album review in Q magazine yesterday (which I love) and it just made me more excited...

luckily I have REM to distract me for the time being.

At the moment I'm more annoyed about Neat Little Rows not being available in North America in any digital store (iTunes, Amazon, etc.). Apparently it won't be released here as a single until the day the album is released, which makes no sense at all.

WUT. -rage-

I couldn't be arsed buying Neat Little Rows cos it's only on iTunes and my scorn for iTunes knows no bounds :P Anyway, I'm quite excited about getting the album cos I'm actually gonna go into the big city and buy the cd from a real record store. I normally just buy downloads or I get cheapo cds thru the post, so going out and picking a cd off a shelf is a bit of a novelty these days :lol:

ps Loving Jesus Is A Rochdale Girl - that piano -wow!