✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Elbow

SuchARush

• Replies 993
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still in love with TSSK, I can't cope with more!

I'm so there with you, Ian! But "Lippy Kids" is truly genius. Love Guy Garvey's lyrics and can't wait till March 7th when the LP is released. (As you'll recall I saw them when they opened for Coldplay In Toronto July 30th 2009.)

What is the difference between the standard & Digipack versions?

Not sure, actually.

I'm so there with you, Ian! But "Lippy Kids" is truly genius. Love Guy Garvey's lyrics and can't wait till March 7th when the LP is released. (As you'll recall I saw them when they opened for Coldplay In Toronto July 30th 2009.)

:awesome: I've only listened to that once, still. Need to do something with that!

I assume it will be released a few days later. Albums are generally released on Tuesdays in the U.S.

Besides, lots of bands have started streaming their new albums for free recently (usually shortly after they leak) so hopefully Elbow does that too.

Okay! But I need a new, non Coldplay obsessed username :uhoh:

Also: there's nothing on US iTunes about build a rocket boys! I switched my store to UK and I can see it there, but the fact that it doesn't show up in the US store makes me think there isn't yet a release scheduled for us. :thinking: And when I look on Amazon, all I can see are imports. So I don't think there is a plan for the US release yet. I guess I'll pay the premium to just get the import from Amazon. I'd like to have the physical CD anyway. :shrug:

Anyone know the difference between the regular version and the deluxe version?

Massive Elbow spread in the new Q (April '11). I got a subscription for Christmas and my first subscriber issue was this one, with a great pic of Guy on the cover. :D

There's pages and pages of it, so I can't be arsed scanning it all in, but if you get the chance at seeing a copy, it's a lovely feature.

Say what?!!!! You already have April's issue?!!!! WHAT IS MY MAILMAN DOING?!!! :bomb: