✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Elbow

SuchARush

oh yeah I just now seen that on facebook. I shall have to give them a listen before March :thumbsup:

Aurélie, yup Guy's on there now and Craig. They were having fun with curry gags on twitter last night....

CraigLPotter Sorry. I misunderstood, wasn't concentrating cos I was listening to Tears On My Pilau -by Kylie Minogue

Guy_Garvey @CraigLPotter im listening to papadam preach by madonna

Guy_Garvey marc is funnier than anyone else on twitter tonight. @MarcusGarvey76 night bud. night all. craig can i have a lift to the beeb in the morn?

CraigLPotter Raita Here, Raita Now by Fatboy Slim gets me groovin (say I'm funny Guy and you can have a lift)

:lol:

• Replies 993
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, so, I was a fan of Elbow before today, right? Well, today, I discovered a newfound love for them I didn't even realize I had. It literally came out of nowhere. I had "Grounds for Divorce" stuck in my head all day after watching the music video, and I went home and listened to all the Elbow I had on my computer, in chronological order. :freak: I have no idea what has transpired here or how it happened. All I know is I'm suddenly very much in love with the band, and I'm really excited to hear LP5, which conveniently comes out approximately 2 weeks before my birthday.

Oh, and I also have the hots for Guy Garvey. I love his voice, I love his lyrics, I love his face... :dead:

Don't judge me. :embarrassed:

OK, so, I was a fan of Elbow before today, right? Well, today, I discovered a newfound love for them I didn't even realize I had. It literally came out of nowhere. I had "Grounds for Divorce" stuck in my head all day after watching the music video, and I went home and listened to all the Elbow I had on my computer, in chronological order. :freak: I have no idea what has transpired here or how it happened. All I know is I'm suddenly very much in love with the band, and I'm really excited to hear LP5, which conveniently comes out approximately 2 weeks before my birthday.

Oh, and I also have the hots for Guy Garvey. I love his voice, I love his lyrics, I love his face... :dead:

Don't judge me. :embarrassed:

Approval :awesome:

Mine's not there either but I got this email that said it would be delayed. But that was in December... :disappointed:

Haven't got the mail for this month issue.... :thinking: had it for the two previous ones but I had them in time... :shrug: Well, this reassure me a bit.

You know what was just put through my letterbox? :lol:

Hope yours will arrive soon as well. :hug:

:awesome: ....but the french post sucks so I'm not getting my hopes up :dozey: Will see in half an hour if mr postman has been nice to me :D

^ Oh, so you're somewhat new to them, too? :cheesy: Yay, I don't have to be a newbie by myself. :laugh4:

Yeah :cheesy: I'm not the only to be a new listener :dance::)

I'll keep discovering new songs, I enjoy it :wacky:

Well, I'm not literally a new listener, as I've listened to them before, but I'm new in the sense that I'm like, "OMG, I REALLY LOVE THEM," and I'm getting into their music a lot more. I only realized yesterday how much of a genius Guy Garvey is as a lyricist. :dead: