✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[CANCELLED - INFO IN FIRST POST] 27-July-2009: Jones Beach, Wantagh, NY, USA

Saratoga Springs / Jones Beach shows news

May 29, 2009 7:45 pm

This week's postponed gig is rescheduled

news_line.png

We're pleased to confirm that Coldplay's scheduled show at the Saratoga Performing Arts Center in Saratoga Springs, New York on May 27th -which was postponed because of illness - has now been rescheduled for July 27th. However, in order to reschedule the Saratoga Springs concert, the Jones Beach show announced earlier this week will unfortunately not now take place.

Tickets for the original Saratoga Performing Arts Center date on May 27th will be valid at the rescheduled date on July 27th, with refunds available from point of purchase. Some tickets for the Saratoga Springs show will also be available at www.livenation.com. Tickets for the Jones Beach show never went on sale. For anyone looking for another alternative show nearby, Coldplay are also playing at All Points West festival in New Jersey on August 2nd.

We're really sorry for any inconvenience this causes.

Anchorman

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's on the tour shirts, I guess they just needed to finish solidifying all the details with the venue before they could officially announce the date.

My mom says I can go, my dad says maybe and the presale is in two days... Hopefully after letting me go three hours to Hartford my parents will agree that I MUST see them 20 minutes away from home!

I don't think they do GA Pit at Jones Beach...every show listed on the live nation website right now thats on sale has the same seat set up and no pit.

Yeah, I see that too. :( Don't know if they'll do something different for Coldplay.

How much do you guys think tickets will be per section for this show? I doubt I'll be allowed to go for anything more than $50 a ticket even though I really don't want to be way up in the mezzanine : (

Unfortunately, I think it'll be $100+ for lower level tickets.

:uhoh:

my hubby thought this shananigans was over with , here we go again, but there is no choice since i am 20 from Jonesin

I was there for Clapton last year and there was no GA Pit and he would have one.

feeling way to0 guilty and spoiled, announce Latin America Dammit All

I just got this email from LiveNation:

Coldplay

with Elbow, Kitty Daisy & Lewis

Presale starts: Thu, May 28 at 10am

Presale ends: Thu, May 28 at 10pm

Use Password: live

Public Onsale: Fri, May 29 at 10am