✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[CANCELLED - INFO IN FIRST POST] 27-July-2009: Jones Beach, Wantagh, NY, USA

Here's the email I received from LiveNation:

Thank you for contacting Live Nation Customer Care with your inquiry!

We have just been informed that this event is no longer happening. I apologize for any inconvenience. Please keep checking http://www.livenation.com for updates.

Please respond to this e-mail if we can be of further assistance regarding this or any other inquiry.

Sincerely,

Tara

Live Nation Customer Care

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm glad they finally cleared it up though.

Is Saratoga not an option for you guys? Anchorman said there will be some tickets available to buy as well as those being exchanged.

It's a 4-5 hour drive from where we live. Jones Beach would have been 20-30 minutes away. :\

i have to say i'm both upset and relieved...i would KILL to see them again, but with the economy the way it is, i've lost my old job and haven't had any luck finding new ones, so at least this will clear my conscience and keep me from being torn about what to do.

:thumbsup:

Thiis is pretty much EXACTLY how I feel. I would have loved to go, but this is better for my wallet! :lol:

Any way with this show being cancelled i am so sad too..i can't explain it but still i went to Camden,NJ and Hershey,PA both of them are quite good shows...and also i still have All Points West in New Jersey,it shouldn't get cancelled i pray to god for that....