✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Noel Gallagher

Guest howyousawtheworld

Noel is pleased to announce the line-up for the 2013 Teenage Cancer Trust concerts at the Royal Albert Hall, which will take place from 19 to 25 March 2013.

Full list of Teenage Cancer Trust Concerts as follows:

March 2013

Tuesday 19 - Ryan Adams with special guest Beth Orton

Wednesday 20 - An evening of comedy with Russell Brand and Noel Fielding and very special guests

Thursday 21 - Primal Scream

Friday 22 - Kasabian

Saturday 23 - Noel Gallagher, and Damon Albarn & Graham Coxon

Sunday 24 - Rizzle Kicks and Labrinth

Tickets on sale on Friday 7th December at 9:30 from the following sites:

http://www.gigsandtours.com

http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk

http://www.royalalberthall.com

http://www.teenagecancertrust.org

Yes! Noel with Damon and Graham!! :dance: And he said this in the conference :o:

BBC 6 Music News ‏@BBC6MusicNews

So Noel Gallagher said he may jam on stage with Damon Albarn and Graham Coxon and even play Blur tracks

I can't wait!

omfg this made my feckin day !!!!!!!!!!! yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy:dance::dance::dance::rolleyes4::rolleyes4::rolleyes4::dance::dance::dance:

OMG, imagine this:

Noel Gallagher: I Want To Play Tender With Blur

Noel Gallagher is curating next year's Teenage Cancer Trust shows at the Royal Albert Hall and has told Xfm we might see him on stage with former Britpop rivals Damon Albarn and Graham Coxon from Blur.

It's the first time anyone other than Roger Daultrey has looked after the line-up for the annual charity event - for which Xfm is once again the exclusive radio partner.

Kasabian, Primal Scream and Ryan Adams have all been chosen by the former Oasis man for the series of shows next March but most notably - Noel himself is playing March 23 with Damon and Graham on the bill for the same night.

Speaking to Xfm's Dan O'Connell Noel explained that he was after Blur from the offset.

"They were one of the first people that I asked - if Blur could do it - because Damon had always said that he'd like to do it, they've tried to get Gorillaz once or twice but could never quite make it work. It was a shame Blur couldn't do it.

He continued, "I dunno how they're gonna do it... I think Damon plays piano and Graham plays guitar and they'll do a load of Blur songs and everyone has a great night.

"I wouldn't be adverse to getting up with them and playing Tender though - that being one of my favourite Blur songs."

You wouldn't have imagined it possible 15 years ago - something Noel acknowledged.

"What would I have said in '97? There would have been swear words involved. Definitely," he told Dan.

"We're all older now. I've been on tour with Graham recently and I've met Damon recently... we're all old dudes from the past."

:dance: :dance: :awesome:

^:nod: Yes please, that's the only way I'll get to see this.

God, I hope this happens! Noel's in charge, so I guess if he wants it there's a pretty good chance it'll happen! I hope!:D

After 6 hours bugged by the fxxkin rubbish Ticketmother

Finally got a ticket somehow from SEE ticket with some luck ... but its a bad seat

After 6 hours bugged by the fxxkin rubbish Ticketmother

Finally got a ticket somehow from SEE ticket with some luck ... but its a bad seat

Congrats! At least you are going to be there, listening to those legends live! ;)

Congrats! At least you are going to be there, listening to those legends live! ;)

thanks i suppose so gonna seat in the choir section the view of it seems really shit not much different with restricted views one(although i never go to there b4 just looked through the internet) :confused:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Almost a month since I don't post here! But I came now with a new demo!!!! This was post today on Live4ever. A kind member share this unrealeased song, Oh Lord!!. :surprised:

[ame=

]
[/ame]

Sounds a lot like Love Like A Bomb.

Almost a month since I don't post here! But I came now with a new demo!!!! This was post today on Live4ever. A kind member share this unrealeased song, Oh Lord!!. :surprised:

Sounds a lot like Love Like A Bomb.

love it ,thanks

Another demo!!! It's awesome, I love it!!!

Oh Lord! is that you ?!! :inquisitive:

I don't like it :(

• 3 weeks later...