✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay's Next Album/Speculate the Next Album Title!

Richie77

NONONONONOOO! It will be called The Album in Which We All Switch Places

Jonny: Vocals

Guy: Percussion

Will: Lead Guitar

Chris: Bass

That's actually a really awesome idea...although I think Will would be better on vocals. He did a bang-up job on the live version of "Death Will Never Conquer".

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But I reallyreallyreally liked when Jonny got a leading vocal part during Don't Panic. It was wonderful. If Death Will Never Conquer wasn't so country... maybe Will and Jonny can do a duet!:D

Wait...does Jonny actually sing in Dont Panic? :shocked2:

YouTube - Coldplay Don't Panic Live in Toronto[/url]

The LP5 will call:

Crests of Waves, The Return! :laugh3:

Thats Jonny singing! :stunned: Like for real :laugh3: :P I've never even thought this could exist...thanks guys!

heh Chris "...everybody here's got Richard Ashcroft to lean on." :D :D He really seems to like the Biter Sweet Symphony...

Anyway..back to the topic: They are going to give us like 30+ new ongs from their "wall" in LP5 and call it "All that remains" as R#42 suggested :D

Hello you guys,

just an interesting thing I found out right now. On the official Apparatjik site there's a cute mention of coldplay, it says:

"Apparatjik is...Guy Berryman's last project before new Coldplay album that will be called 'Great Expectations'!" :D (check it out on http://whatisapparatjik.com/)

And if this turns out to be true, this will be weird for me personally because I wrote this would be the title a week ago here a few posts back. :) and I was also the first on the forum who guessed that viva la vida would be a song on LP4! :D

Hello you guys,

just an interesting thing I found out right now. On the official Apparatjik site there's a cute mention of coldplay, it says:

"Apparatjik is...Guy Berryman's last project before new Coldplay album that will be called 'Great Expectations'!" :D (check it out on http://whatisapparatjik.com/)

And if this turns out to be true, this will be weird for me personally because I wrote this would be the title a week ago here a few posts back. :) and I was also the first on the forum who guessed that viva la vida would be a song on LP4! :D

That is a website where everyone can write whatever they want....just try it out: you can write "Apparatjik is whateeevaaaa"...

so literaly anyone could have written that

Maybe a mix of both?

Perhaps. Still, I don't see how one could fit any of their music into a genre...they pretty much have a genre of their own. Categorizing Coldplay is like trying to put an eagle inside different cages to see which one works best. It's pointless, because eagles don't belong in cages...they belong in the sky.