🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

LOLdplay: I Can Haz Cake?

Strawberry Rain

This was the first Cake-story I read about - it is funny on its own :D:D:D

51st+Annual+Grammy+Awards+Audience+Ozridmv49anl.jpg

Chris: "Boy, oh, boy, that chocolate cake looks FANTASTIC! I would sell my soul for a slice of that cake!"

Guy: "I would sell Chris's soul for a slice of that cake!"

Jonny: "So delicate...so chocolatey...I feel so horny right now. This must be what Chris's soul is like."

Will: "Caaaaaaake...waaaaaaant...noooooowww...*indistinguisable drool sounds*"

Spike Haired Dude: "Say, I couldn't help but overhear that you would sell your soul for a slice of cake. My name's Satan. Let's talk business."

• Like 1

Q. Hi Oracle,

I'm currently listening to Don't Panic, and wanted to ask if the high voice singing with Chris during the first chorus is one of Chris's children? Is this right?

Thank you! :)

The Oracle replies:

Given that the song was written 6 years before Chris' first child arrived - no, it's not. It's actually Chris singing falsetto with Jonny singing the lower vocal

(i don't know if this belongs in this thread, but imo it does!)

Q. Hi Oracle,

I'm currently listening to Don't Panic, and wanted to ask if the high voice singing with Chris during the first chorus is one of Chris's children? Is this right?

The Oracle replies:

Given that the song was written 6 years before Chris' first child arrived - no, it's not. It's actually Chris singing falsetto with Jonny singing the lower vocal

tumblr_ljbc68xano1qixleeo1_250.gif

Q. Hi Oracle,

The Oracle replies:

tumblr_ljbc68xano1qixleeo1_250.gif

BWAHAHAHAHA

It reminded me of this one

Q. Is the fifth member Phil really a dog?

If so, what kind?

The Oracle Replies:

Blimey where on earth did you hear that?? Phil is most certainly NOT a dog!

^ :lol: Which reminds me that other one about Green Eyes being written about a cat :P Just who are those crazy people writing such questions? I mean, if you just do some research on the web you'll find the right answers to your dumb doubts :freak: :P

Q. Hi Oracle,

The Oracle replies:

OMG :facepalm: Really :dozey:

Even Wikipedia tells you the date of the release of Don't Panic...omg those questions...

BWAHAHAHAHA

It reminded me of this one

Q. Is the fifth member Phil really a dog?

If so, what kind?

The Oracle Replies:

Blimey where on earth did you hear that?? Phil is most certainly NOT a dog!

HAHAHAH I remember that one. Double :facepalm: LOL

^ :lol: Which reminds me that other one about Green Eyes being written about a cat :P Just who are those crazy people writing such questions? I mean, if you just do some research on the web you'll find the right answers to your dumb doubts :freak: :P

:nod: Exactly!!! Seriously how dumb are they?