🪐 MY UNIVERSE | COLDPLAY X BTS | OUT SEPTEMBER 14TH 🛰

Coldplay.com Has indirectly confirmed the "LATIN AMERICA TOUR 2010" !!!!!??

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow! :dance:

That would be amazing!

Of course Wembley would have been the perfect end for the tour, BUT without playing Latin America it's still imperfect in my opinion. :D

I so hope they are doing this tour and make a proper tour not only like, ten dates. I'm sure you wouldn't mind the boys taking a break for a month or six weeks but I SO HOPE they do this tour!

God, even I'm excited right now and there's no way for me seeing them in Latin America. :lol:

This "Hasta la vista".... I thing something's going on. :D

I really hope they will do a Latin American Tour for you guys. :)

I thought 'hasta la vista' was more along the lines of 'see you later' as in 'goodbye'. But what would I know? I'm not Spanish, geez. xD

I HOPE THIS IS TRUE! I would be so happy for you guys! :heart:

I thought 'hasta la vista' was more along the lines of 'see you later' as in 'goodbye'. But what would I know? I'm not Spanish, geez. xD

I HOPE THIS IS TRUE! I would be so happy for you guys! :heart:

Yeah. To me, it is a sort of " See you soon", too. :P

Cross fingers ! :D

this is amazing!!! "hasta la vista" does mean "see ya soon" :)

Well this isnt actually the first time they mention the latín american tour, some sources said they Might have this L American tour in november-october this year, which now i totally doubt they will.

but these news from coldplay.com make me believe there's still a chance they come for real :D!!

I can't see them coming the in a month or six weeks.... they've just done 159 dates for crying out loud!

Maybe the boys will take a break and they'll come to LA around christmas, or next year... fingers crossed they'll come see you soon!