✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

6-Mar-2010: Foro Sol, Mexico City, Mexico - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews/Photos

• Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hola Denise! :D

There hasn't been many updates but lets keep in mind that there's still 4 hours to go until Coldplay comes on stage. I hope once the showtime is closer we'll get pictures and other stuff:D

Yeah, it's gonna be 4am here :snore:

P.S. How was Alice? I'm planning on going to see it the coming week, and also just discovered Johhny Depp is in Venice to shoot a movie with Angelina Jolie :wacky:

edit: whaatt? 10.15 pm :stunned: isn't it a bit late...yay, then it's gonna be 5.15 am :P

Haha, there's no way I'm staying up that late!! Wow JD in Venice, wonderful, hope you get to see him. I love Venice so much :heart:

Well, the film was very good and Johnny was great but I must admit it wasn't quite as good as I was expecting, definitely worth seeing though, especially in 3D if you can , the effects were very clever with things flying out of the screen at you, nowhere near as good as U2 in 3d though :lol:

Last 3 tweets:

Chris' dad is taking a walk through General A's area with Vicky xD

Actually, it wasn't Vicky... Maybe Debs? Couldn't see propperly...

People are seating, standing eating, there's vendors everywhere. Mexican mayhem at its best!

Yeah, it's gonna be 4am here :snore:

P.S. How was Alice? I'm planning on going to see it the coming week, and also just discovered Johhny Depp is in Venice to shoot a movie with Angelina Jolie :wacky:

edit: whaatt? 10.15 pm :stunned: isn't it a bit late...yay, then it's gonna be 5.15 am :P

The movies they are shooting is The Tourist, if you wanted to know :nice:!

And you should see Alice it was great!

So, who's going to this show, I know Pris is :D!

Yeah that seems the camera for the videoscreens, if they really wanted to film for a DVD they would have had big cranes, like they had in Barcelona, but Pris said there aren't :shrug:

Haha, there's no way I'm staying up that late!! Wow JD in Venice, wonderful, hope you get to see him. I love Venice so much :heart:

Well, the film was very good and Johnny was great but I must admit it wasn't quite as good as I was expecting, definitely worth seeing though, especially in 3D if you can , the effects were very clever with things flying out of the screen at you, nowhere near as good as U2 in 3d though :lol:

Someone told me where he's staying so I better have my eyes wide open going around :P

I love U2:3D, it was the first movie ever I saw in 3D and it was beyond awesome :heart:

I'm here too :D

@Carol: How was the movie? I'll try to watch it next week.

@iriden: You're a AJ lover?

Ahaha not really, I couldn't care less about her or Brad Pitt, who is in town too

The lastest tweets... Yeah, I can see she is bored :P:

Pizza. Chips. Soda. Beer. Icecream. Donuts. Maruchan instant soup. You can get it all without loosing your spot xD

And yes, me iz bored :P

Someone with a viva pass just started taking pics to the audience from stage. Anchorman?

Everyone lifted their hands for the pic and I took a pic of him instead xD

Seems like the schedule Hugo posted was correct, OCESA just tweeted:

"ocesamx Horarios. Coldplay 6 de marzo: LeBaron 8:15 pm, Bat for lashes 8:50 pm, Coldplay 10:15 pm #coldplaymx "

Until 10? Damn, we'll have to wait longer! :\... :P

Someone told me where he's staying so I better have my eyes wide open going around :P

I love U2:3D, it was the first movie ever I saw in 3D and it was beyond awesome :heart:

Wow to Johnny!!

Oooh it was amazing, my first 3D film too and it was just like being back at a U2 concert, you could almost touch Bono's microphone and Adam's bass haha. There were only about 6 of us in the cinema though, just our little one in Truro showed it unbelievably but it wasn't very well advertised, we all clapped at the end and it was so hard not to sing along!! :lol: