✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

6-Mar-2010: Foro Sol, Mexico City, Mexico - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews/Photos

• Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

super nice. We made sure to wait til they finished and were leaving before approaching. They remembered us this morning and said hello. :wacky:

The most important thing is to always stay polite, try to respect their privacy and not stare at them all the time. That's what we did and they are fine with it.

They were all super nice and relaxed :)

The most important thing is to always stay polite, try to respect their privacy and not stare at them all the time. That's what we did and they are fine with it.

They were all super nice and relaxed :)

:wacky: :wacky: :wacky:

*sending the best of Coldplay karma to you girls*

vivacrew

There's something going on at the front of the line, people keep raising their hands as if saying hi... 27 minutes ago via Twitea.me

Doors are supossed to open at 5, let's see if they do. 35 minutes to go!!! 6 minutes ago via Twitea.me

And can someone tell Carlita that I finally sold her ticket? :P 5 minutes ago via Twitea.me

edit:

Considering the time, there's not as much people queuing up as I thought there would be... less than a minute ago via Twitea.me

edit again:

Weeee! People at the front are going in :D 3 minutes ago via Twitea.me

Is there no one else following the updates? :uhoh:

anyway, always from Pris (vivacrew)

If my sister was a tad slower she'd be a friggin turtle :angry: 4 minutes ago via Twitea.me

But I'm in!!!! About 10 people away from the front, RoL's side :) 3 minutes ago via Twitea.me

Hey Arantza *waves* :nice:

No sign of big cranes or anything that could potentially record the show 2 minutes ago via Twitea.me

I'll try to save my phone's batery so I'll tweet only if necesary until showtime :( half a minute ago via Twitea.me

Umm Hola! :)

I'm not lucky enough to be going to Mexico :bigcry: but a friend - AFeather (Amanda) is there and in desperate need of an extra Gen A ticket if anyone could help?

Thanks in advance :)