✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

6-Mar-2010: Foro Sol, Mexico City, Mexico - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews/Photos

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

Here's an interview Grupo Reforma (they publish newspapers all over the country) did yesterday before the show to Will and Guy

Why the heck did they edited out Guy talking all those times, let the man talk once he does :angry:

Thank you dear, gonna upload it in MM :kiss:

• Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yesterday concert's was great although i was a little bit away from the stage... And I was one of the lucky persons that met them outside the four seasons!!! I got all my CD's with their signatures!!! It was great!!! and Guy is the cutest man ever!!! I will give details tomorrow because I'm in the queue for today's concert and just came to my house to rest a little bit (I live 5 blocks away from foro sol)

Here's an interview Grupo Reforma (they publish newspapers all over the country) did yesterday before the show to Will and Guy

looks like Guy was about to blow a bubble a couple of times! :laugh3:

thanks for posting!

765681.jpg

Will looks extremely happy to be there....:dozey: what's with the death stare?

:lol: What did that poor girl ever do to him?

:P

I have a feeling he was actually looking at whoever was taking the picture... :sneaky:

EDIT: woops, I just noticed other people already theorized the same thing :lol:

OMG I was so close to them I can't believe it

and man! I didnt think people would go this crazy

in a coldplay concert. I ended up a little far from

where I was at first but afterwards I was the crazy one hehe

I jumped a lot, sometimes I felt I was the most exited person there

Awesome pics!!

It was fucking amazing cabrones! I have three butterfliea and my Leftrightleftright. Bat for lashes was excellent! And I did not stop singing nor pseudo-jumping (If I had jumped well my knees would have broken) and of course recording with my crappy iphone camera.

Three butterflies??????????? Come on ricardo I got like 16.

I caught some with my hands and some others with the plastic bag that I was carryinf :wink3: (smart or what) but it was hard so by the end I collected some from the floor hahahahah.

It was so hard!! I was pseudojumping sometimes too. I was so fucking thirsty I could barely sing and shout but I did what I could and sometimes I just stopped cause I couldnt even breath. My feet were killing me and when coldplay finally arrived they just stopped hurting but still I had not much energy.

It was hillarious how he were shouting "water water!" to le baron and bat for lashes, and to the security people and the camera guys hahahahah. We said it in english and in spanish haha. That was so freaking mexican. But the best is that some guys from the le baron crew I guesss actually threw a couple bottles from the stage but one hit a girl on the head hahah.

Haha were you in General A or B? I was in B near to the acoustic stag. Haha the crowd was amazing they were saying so many stupid things I laughed a lot... and lol some girls were about to fight because one of them dropped some beer accidentaly on her arm, and the other girl grabbed the beer and threw it ALL to her head haha that was so funny, and in some songs they were throwing beer and I was like wtf this is not a soccer game. I arrived at 8:00 pm and got a decent spot. Do you remember the tower in the middle? Well I was like 5 or 10 meters to the left of it.

Que chido por las personas que los vieron en el hotel!!!

Lo unico es que fue casi igual como en 2007... No salió toda la banda, y solo firmaron autografos... de perdido una foto con los fans :(!

Pero bueno, lo chido es que tuvieron la oportunidad de conocerlos :D!!!