✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

6-Mar-2010: Foro Sol, Mexico City, Mexico - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews/Photos

• Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://tweetphoto.com/13520849

la playera que se ve es de bat for lashes y hace rato no me fije pero en donde iria la etiqueta creo que esta la impresion de "official merchandise" o algo asi pero de ocesa

el que parece ser un llavero depende, si es el de metal creo que igual y si lo trajeron, si es el de plastico seguro lo hicieron aqui, las calcomanias tambien son como para hacerse aqui, lo que no se que sea es lo que dice 200, no se si sea poster o tour programme o que

sorry guys, its late and im feeling too lazy to translate, but its basically coldplay at a fashion show

765681.jpg

Apadrina Coldplay debut de Martha Cristiana como diseñadora

Notimex

(11:12 a.m.)

La actriz presenta su colección "Dandy glam" para la temporada Otoño-Invierno 2010-2011

La afamada banda británica de rock Coldplay apadrinó el debut de la actriz Martha Cristiana como diseñadora, quien presentó en la Ciudad de México su colección "Dandy glam", para la temporada Otoño-Invierno 2010-2011.

En medio de un fuerte dispositivo de seguridad y tratando de evitar las preguntas de los medios de comunicación, la agrupación comandada por Chris Martin arribó al desfile realizado en un conocido hotel de esta capital.

Minutos antes de iniciar la pasarela, los integrantes del grupo estuvieron en el bar del inmueble y posteriormente ocuparon sus lugares para disfrutar del trabajo de Martha Cristiana, quien sorprendió con sus creaciones inspiradas en la dualidad.

En la colección, que resalta la elegancia y la feminidad, abundan minivestidos, pantalones entubados, así como sacos y chalecos confeccionados con telas como casimir, conejo, seda y piel.

Chris Martin, vocalista de la banda, no perdió detalle de la exhibición, la cual él y sus compañeros abandonaron poco antes de que la diseñadora saliera a agradecer y llevarse los aplausos.

Antes de retirarse, Martin sólo comentó a los medios: "Estoy contento de estar aquí".

Martha Cristiana dijo que desde hace tiempo lleva buena amistad con los integrantes de Coldplay, que se encuentra de visita en México como parte de su gira "Viva la vida".

Al preguntarle si conocía la opinión del grupo en torno a su trabajo como diseñadora, la actriz señaló que aún no, aunque aclaró que al igual que ellos la apoyaron en esta ocasión, ella corresponderá con acudir al concierto que la banda ofrecerá este sábado.

egc

A fashion show? WTF is Chris doing there then? He looks like he'd rather be anywhere else in world :lol:

Thanks for posting.

Edit here's a rough translation:

She presents her collection "Dandy glam" for Autumn-Winter 2010-2011

The famed British rock band Coldplay sponsored the debut of actress Martha Christian as a designer, who presented in Mexico City her collection "Dandy glam" for the autumn-winter season 2010-2011.

Amid tight security and trying to avoid questions from the media, the group led by Chris Martin arrived at the parade held in a popular hotel of the capital.

Minutes before starting the gateway, team members were at the bar of the building and then took their places to enjoy the work of Martha Cristiana, who surprised with their creations inspired by the duality.

In the series, which highlights the elegance and femininity abound mini-dresses, pants, tube and coats and jackets made of fabrics like cashmere, rabbit, silk and leather.

Chris Martin, lead singer of the band, lost no detail of the exhibit, which he and his companions left shortly before the designer came out to thank and take the applause.

Before leaving, Martin just told the media: "I'm happy to be here."

Martha Cristiana said has long been good friends with the members of Coldplay, who is visiting Mexico as part of his tour "Viva la vida".

Asked if he knew the group's opinion about his work as a designer, actress He said no, but added that just as they supported her on this occasion, she shall go to the concert with the band will offer this Saturday.

Rabbit?! :sick:

From Pris' wonderful Vivacrew tweets I think the setlist is:

Life In Technicolor

Violet Hill

Clocks

In My Place

Yellow

Glass Of Water

Fix You

Strawberry Swing

God Put A Smile Upon Your Face (Partial Techno Remix)

Talk (Partial Techno Remix)

The Hardest Part (Chris Solo Piano)

Postcards From Far Away (Chris Solo Piano)

Viva La Vida

Lost!

Shiver

Death Will Never Conquer (Acoustic - sung by Will)

Don Quixote / Spanish Rain (new song)

Viva La Vida (Remix Interlude)

Politik

Lovers In Japan

Death And All His Friends

Encore

The Scientist

Life In Technicolor ii

The Escapist (Outro)

Not sure if Cielito Lindo is in there too, sounds like the audience were singing it, rather than the band

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEB4fsj4tK4&feature=player_embedded]YouTube- Coldplay - Viva La Vida @ Foro Sol Mexico DF 6 Marzo 2010[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3drB-oQa3xc&feature=player_embedded]YouTube- Coldplay - Fix You @ Foro Sol Mexico DF 6 Marzo 2010[/ame]

http://tweetphoto.com/13520849

lo que no se que sea es lo que dice 200, no se si sea poster o tour programme o que

Lo que dice 200 se parece a un poster que tenían en la tienda oficial en internet. Las calcomanías (que se me hacen caras, 60 pesos? :inquisitive:) se parecen también a las que están en la tienda. Yo digo que si trajeron mercancia oficial, tal vez no mucha, pero algo sí.

Here's an interview Grupo Reforma (they publish newspapers all over the country) did yesterday before the show to Will and Guy

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BI4t5WOIeY]YouTube- Entrevista a Coldplay[/ame]

They also posted a video with parts from the concert

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W312Ivp_vww]YouTube- Vive Coldplay en el Foro Sol[/ame]

Here's an interview Grupo Reforma (they publish newspapers all over the country) did yesterday before the show to Will and Guy

Hell yeah...i alredy have it on my hands :D

i got a friend that, im not so sure about it, but she meet them ... i need to talk with her to see if it is true (facebook sometimes isn't so right)

Will looks extremely happy to be there....:dozey: what's with the death stare?

I think the death stare might be directed at the person taking the picture! :lol:

He's probably thinking, 'Crap, you've exposed my existence at this damn event, bastard!' :evil: