✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

9-Mar-2010: Estadio Tres de Marzo, Guadalajara, Mexico - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews/Photos

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good.

My complaints:

- The people next to me. Since they didn't know 90% of the songs the spent the whole time smoking! My clothes, my hair, even my butterflies stink :sick:

-The girl 2 rows back from where I was. Her screams, I think if I was next to her I would have been deaf.

That's it for now. If I remember something more I'll tell you Ricardo.

By the way, I didn't faint :P

Aw, poor you. I hate smokers, why do we have to breathe their shit?

Oh yes, during the acoustic stage, a girl behind me was screaming like an unhinged. SHe was like OMG Chrissy is so close!

But that's enough. NO more complaints.

Ok, ok... Actually I can't think anything more to complain about.

At the end the setlist was pretty good, I wasn't really looking forward to Lost! but I must admit I enjoyed it and the stage looked really cool.

I'm sorry Christa! :bigcry: I just checked my vids from Guadalajara and my LiJ vid starts right after he sang the Warning Sign lines :bigcry:

I didn't take a single pic at this gig, I just did videos. I'll upload them as soon as YT stops being so annoying and I have TONS of vids from Mexico city, Guadalajara and Monterrey, so it's gonna take a while for it all to be uploaded and posted here. I do have to say, that this was by far the best of the 4 gigs :D The vibe was great, people were doing the wave before the band even showed up, everyone was incredibly loud and singing to the top of their lungs, and the bra-throwing to the c-stage was just hilarious :lol: I've got a vid of the c-stage set when you can see them flying in, hiting Will's arm and his face of utter shock :lol: I'll post them as soon as posible! :D

• 1 month later...

I just wanted to share this great videos I found on youtube. The sound and video quality is great! Too bad this person only recorded two :\

I really like the LIT one :D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gFEJ1PNZcY]YouTube- COLDPLAY LIFE IN TECHNICOLOR. GUADALAJARA, JALISCO.[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMr5Soe0_7Y]YouTube- COLDPLAY VIVA LA VIDA GUADALAJARA, 2010.[/ame]