✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

9-Mar-2010: Estadio Tres de Marzo, Guadalajara, Mexico - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews/Photos

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^:lol:

:thinking:

I'm assuming :thinking: is regarding my Parachutes comment. But why? Actually, is there a recording of this from the concert? I mean seriously, Parachutes is about the same amount of time, if not less, than PFFA. The only way for it to be a "partial" version of Parachutes is if Chris utters like two words. Okay, maybe 16 words, that would be about half.

In a haze, a stormy haze

I'll be round

I'll be loving you always, always

Here I am and I'll take my time

Here I am and I'll wait in line always

Always

Parachutes???!!! You lucky bastards!!! :P

And about Maná... WTF?? Maná sucks, their only CD I like is "Donde jugaran los niños" but the problem is that all their following CDs and songs sounds exactly the same... now I remember, many mexican coldplay haters says that coldplay is the "british maná" (which I disagree) ... I suposse they will be happy that coldplay dedicated a song to maná lol

And the audience, I haven't never attended a concert neither in Guadalajara nor in Monterrey but everyone says that they are full of posers and boring people, that the best concerts are in Mexico City... but I think things may be changing a little bit because I went to both shows in Mexico City, and for the second one I was in front of the stage, so the audience there was crazy as usual, but for the first one I was a little far for the stage and I have to say that it was full of posers and "fresas"... it seems that all the young high society from Mexico City was there... I really hated them, those stupid rich boys were there only because they had the money for going and because it was "the event of the day" but they were more worried about getting drunk as fast as possible than actually see the band.

Well no, I just didn't understand why it was labeled "partial"... I'd like to hear this so-called "partial" version to see if it really is partial.

I've been lax on the video finding today [/lazy] Shall see if I can find it :wacko:

Here are some highlights of the show

.- I got to the stadium by 5.30pm or something like that, the middle part and the left part of the stage were somewhat full so I decided to go to the other side (Guy's side) and I was lucky enough to see that there wasn't people on that side. So I managed to get second row next to the right side ramp :D

DSC00480copy.jpg

.- Parachutes!! I can't believe it!... I was just able to record 4 seconds of it :\ but here's my video with a part of Yellow.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j66b50Iy-yE]YouTube- Coldplay - Yellow. Guadalajara, Mexico 09.Marzo.2010[/ame]

.- I was 2 meters away from the B-Stage!! :bomb: It was awesome!

DSC00527copy.jpg

.- Shiver! I never thought I get to hear that song live. Plus the bras thrown at Will and his reaction :P Also Chris changing the lyrics to "So I look in your direction like a bra in Will's direction" :lol:

1.jpg His reaction:2.jpg :P

And some of my not-so-bad pictures:

DSC00552copy.jpg

DSC00555copy.jpg

DSC00561copy.jpg