✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

9-Mar-2010: Estadio Tres de Marzo, Guadalajara, Mexico - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews/Photos

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

according to a guy who has gone to the 3 concerts in mexico so far, Guadalajara was better than the two in mexico city, he says the crowd went crazy (yes, even more), and his argument is that it was because they were playing there for the first time ever

¬_¬ Ni creas, aqui en Mty tambien sera su primera vez y ni espero gran cosa de la audiencia, jajajajaj xDDDD

This is their first time playing in Monterrey too... and my expectations about the audience are not high!

But well... maybe there can be a surprise... dont know and dont care... I'll enjoy it myself, hahaha

I read on twitter that Chris dedicated THP to the group Maná!!!!! :awesome:

Does anyone know more?

A couple of years ago I heard "En el muelle de San Blas" and that made me listen to other songs of theirs and I love them!!

picture from backstage http://twitpic.com/17mbji

it was taken after an interview, so maybe we will have it in a couple of days

Thank you!

Sopitas again... Maybe means we have to wait for a long time if there was an interview :lol:

Thank you for the flickr link, Mich.

They're great, shame about the size though. :bigcry:

4422002550_d10748f39b.jpg

^ Yeah they did :lol: and Chris changed some of the lyrics at the end of Shiver mentioning that :P. I think I may have a video or picture. I'll check after school.

I read on twitter that Chris dedicated THP to the group Maná!!!!! :awesome:

Does anyone know more?

A couple of years ago I heard "En el muelle de San Blas" and that made me listen to other songs of theirs and I love them!!

Yes he did. He said something like this (I don't remember the exact words) "This song is for the group Maná...Mano? Mane? (then people said Maná) Oh yeah, them!" :P

For those who don't know, that band is from this city.

Parachutes yes motherfuvkers!

I recorded it but not really a pic as he played it when the lights are off just before yellow starts so basically audio.

The crowd was awesome! Better than both nights in Mexico City combined! I talked to Dan Green before show started and crowd was already going wild with what I would describe as a chanting/football style who can be loudest challenge between sections and Dan said this is going to be a great crowd. I told him he might have to go turn the sound up some more. :p

God I hope the Parachutes & Shiver appearances means they're going to reach farther into the other albums on the next tour......

....maybe I'm going a little deaf but I didn't think Mexico City sounded all that loud while it was happening either.....