✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

9-Mar-2010: Estadio Tres de Marzo, Guadalajara, Mexico - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews/Photos

Hahah no! If I faint I'll do it once the concert is over :P

Thank you Ricardo! :hug: and don't worry I won't... unless they don't play Shiver.

A que hora llegaran? yo estare a las 10 am :D

Yo llego a las 3 de la tarde.

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No I haven't complain, and I even sang!

Are you going to sing? And I can complain anytime I want, but you can't because your username starts and ends with A. In addition, do I need to complain so you can complain? Or do I need to not complain so you do not complain?

You sang the Cielito Lindo too? :surprised:

Yes, I will. So what? I can complain as much as I want, don't tell me what I can't do. Well, it's up to you if you want me to complain go ahead and complain. If you want me not to complain, don't complain. Easy.

*joins the spaming*

I left Mexico City out of gate #69 to get to Guadalajara. According to Jonny's shirt, should I take that as a sign? :p

he's waiting for you, Angie! :P

Please post up tons of details of everything. Have I mentioned I'm living vicariously through you right now?? :kiss:

he's waiting for you, Angie! :P

Please post up tons of details of everything. Have I mentioned I'm living vicariously through you right now?? :kiss:

I only brought my itouch to Mexico so I'm not typing all that out on this keypad! When I get home after the tour I'll write a proper journal and it's gonna blow your mind!