✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

9-Mar-2010: Estadio Tres de Marzo, Guadalajara, Mexico - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews/Photos

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So do you plan to post your lovely story/ies in this thread also, or will it be in a different thread?

I think it should be it's own thread, it's going to be EPIC! :lol:

Disaster! Was just checking amount of memory left on card and accidently whipped out card! No Parachutes! No video of Chtis waving to me from C Stsge and throwing me his harmonica ! :bigcry:

Oh no, what?!?! You lost EVERYTHING or just those bits??!?! :bigcry:

He threw it to me and I started to drop if cuz I was catching it with my left hand and filming with my right. The person I was with reached asross me and got it. I thought she got if for me but she kept it. Pretty shity of her IMO.

Wait, the PERSON WITH YOU??! Um, yeah that is pretty shit of her then... Are you still talking? :inquisitive:

NoNoNO....Ang -no video of the wave & harmonica, seriously???? I was so stoked for that as soon as you get home

......(and don't really break my heart and tell me this is the still camera too & also includes my pic with Jonny .....I did a couple of the ones with Chris we tried to send but not all)

I guess the post above answers my question about kissing and making up....:(

He threw it to me and I started to drop if cuz I was catching it with my left hand and filming with my right. The person I was with reached asross me and got it. I thought she got if for me but she kept it. Pretty shity of her IMO.

If you'd like, we can curb stomp her for you.

All the coldplay mini pics are safe! Pics and videos of show and city of guadalajara are gone. Mike said I might be able to recover them so I'll check when I get home.

I don't easily forgive people that fuck me over. Before c stage started we agreed I would video and she could shoot pics so we would have both. And she almost knocks my camera from my hand reaching across to take it. I'm done I think!

Häääh? Chris threw his harmonica to you and who got it??? Not you? :confused:

I was trying to be civil for the children on here. :dozey: actually said something more like OMG Kevin follow him and see how big his cock really is! :D Kevin: no! Or better yet take my camera and get me a pic!:D Kevin: not gonna happen! :bigcry:

:lol:

I'd have tried to do that for you Angie, I don't give a shit if he saw me!! :escaping::lol:

But not sure how exactly you could take a pic, that would be kind of awkward! ::inquisitive::sneaky:

So it's only the Guadalajara show pics that you lost? Everything else is ok? :thinking:

I was trying to be civil for the children on here.[/color][/b] :dozey: actually said something more like OMG Kevin follow him and see how big his cock really is! :D Kevin: no! Or better yet take my camera and get me a pic!:D Kevin: not gonna happen! :bigcry:

Jonny's jersey says 69 instead of 9. "Es muy grande." Usually your avi is a close-up of you-know-what with the saying "Jonny's personal fluffer". And you say you're trying to be civil for the children on here? Puh-lease. I almost believe that. :laugh3: