✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Christmas Thread

Christa42

http://christmasinfairbanks.com/

You can control the lights on this house

Ken & R-E's Internet Controlled Christmas Lights

image?1450812719460 Living RoomON / OFF Kids RoomON / OFF Colorful TreeON / OFF Colorful ColumnON / OFF Basement WindowON / OFF Stair RailingON / OFF Deck RailingON / OFF Garage DoorON / OFF Bedroom WindowON / OFF Front DoorON / OFF Garage WreathON / OFF Front Door WreathON / OFF

Want to donate?

Are there so many users that you're questioning if you're actually in control?

Send me an email and ask for the exclusive link to control the Christmas Tree.

There are currently 500 people turning the lights on and off. You may experience some delays.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/video/peopleandplaces/anybody-can-control-the-christmas-lights-on-this-house/vi-BBnBUHI?ocid=iehp

• Like 1

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Merry X-Mas everyone (it's now Christmas in the land Down Under :D)!!! Hope everyone has a good holiday, and loved ones to share this wonderful time with...

Thanks again to the team @coldplaying.com for the wonderful interview and early Christmas present yesterday, and for all the hard work you guys put in throughout the year to make this the most informative site for all things related to Coldplay, and keeping the forums alive and well (for hopeless fans like me who would otherwise be lost)! :)

To all Coldplayers - thank you for enriching my life, you guys are the best!

Finally, to my band... Merry Christmas my 4 lovely guys (and PH) + your families. Viva la Coldplay!

• Like 7

Merry Christmas everyone wherever you are in the world!

I wanted to say thank you for all the good conversations, debates, exchanges and sharing. I´ve come back here only recently, but I´ve enjoyed so much sharing the new album excitement with all of you! It has meant a lot to me especially during a time where I am alone and away from home.

Here´s wishing for many more good exchanges and group hugs in the new year!

Wishing the best to all of you and especially the most important thing ever: much love and light in your life in all its forms!

?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.lauracastelletti.it%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2010%2F12%2Fcoldplay_christmas.jpg&f=1

• Like 7

Just a few hours away for me, but Merry Christmas to all the Coldplayers around the world!!

It has been awesome to share the past 4 ish months with you guys, and I'm looking forward to another great year ahead!

Hope Santa brings you and your family everything you want and more! ;)

May your holiday be filled with lots of love and joy!

Merry Christmas!!

• Like 6

Guest diogo_sg

Last night I didn't have too much time to write something longer, since it was 2pm when I got home.

So I would like to wish a very happy holidays to all of you, with lots of happiness, love, kindness, peace and health. I hope you all get all the things you've asked for since last year, both material and immaterial. But, above all, I hope you get to be with those you love the most, because that's what matters the most. Family, togetherness, love. These are the things that we simply can't miss (not just on Christmas, but always).

A very Merry Christmas to you all! Love

• 11 months later...
The Christmas Thread is officially Re-Opened! Merry Christmas everyone! Happy Christmas Lights Birthday!

6 years goes fast!!!! At least since its December 1st so people can listen to it now without feeling too guilty (well not me, I've been listening to it since June)

• Like 2

The Christmas Thread is officially Re-Opened! Merry Christmas everyone! Happy Christmas Lights Birthday!

This is one of the best songs ever made, and by far the best Christmas song.

A masterpiece.

(thankfully I can listen to this without getting guitly :lol:)

• Like 5