✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Christmas Thread

Christa42

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice songs everyone (esp. the classic Christmas Lights whose playing seems making a personal tradition...), and Happy Christmas and New Year :) The nice thing is that I just got to know that my cousin loves Co. too...she just showed me the video clips of co. live in Sydney she watched~ very beautiful, nice sound effects:)

• Like 3

I really have no idea whether it has been said or has even been noticed. But, Coldplay did play Christmas Lights without any backingtracks last Tuesday !

To be honest, I think CL plus its backingtracks do really express that Christmas atmosphere(?). Anyway, Christmas Lights without backingtracks, you'll see in the next video, is still beautiful though.

You really hear the Coldplay sound, you know...

By the way, Jonny made a ''huge'' mistake at some point haha (so does Chris with his lyrics and so does Will!) Jonny was literally ''Singing out of tune'' lol. You'll see. But maybe you've already seen this, I guess it shouldn't be a surprise anymore then :D

• Like 2

I really have no idea whether it has been said or has even been noticed. But, Coldplay did play Christmas Lights without any backingtracks last Tuesday !

To be honest, I think CL plus its backingtracks do really express that Christmas atmosphere(?). Anyway, Christmas Lights without backingtracks, you'll see in the next video, is still beautiful though.

You really hear the Coldplay sound, you know...

By the way, Jonny made a ''huge'' mistake at some point haha (so does Chris with his lyrics and so does Will!) Jonny was literally ''Singing out of tune'' lol. You'll see. But maybe you've already seen this, I guess it shouldn't be a surprise anymore then :D

"It doesn't really feel like Christmas at all"

Perfect lyrics for Australia, where it's summer right now ;D

• Like 2

I don't know if I'll be here tomorrow, maybe early in the morning who knows what'd happen in one of the busiest days of the year and one of the most amazing ones as well so...

Merry Christmas everyone, I wish you a wonderful time with your loved ones. I feel the need to came here to say how thankful I am to be part of this forum that feels more like a family. Coldplay say the truth when they say Coldplayers are the best fans on the world, maybe I'm biased but I'm definitely right! You're amazing and you deserve a big Christmas present from Santa :D

Today I can say that you are my biggest Christmas present, thank you so much for being so kind to each other and for being here to share our love for the best band in the world! Sending you a big warm hug! Merry Christmas! :heart:

• Like 4

Guest diogo_sg

Don't know if I'll be able to come here later, so:

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL OF YOU!! Have a great time, you and your family and friends and everyone you care about and love! [emoji4] [emoji294] [emoji319]

Love D