✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay End of Decade Clearout Sale (catalogue discussion pg43 onwards, winning item pics pg151 onw

inengsol1500

That's a great thing! I mean ... voulnerable children really need help!!! I'm glad they're doing this!!!

:)

That's true. They are really doing a lot for charity. Well...I guess they don't really need the money for themselves. :laugh3: But still....it's a great thing to do!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

OOOHHHH MMMYYY FFF**************** GGGOOOODDDD!!!!

i would KILLL for anyhing from here!! im going to ask to change all the things i want for xmas to something from that, ANYTHING!!!

bu i REALLY want the strawberry swing jacket as i was that for halloween but my costume was SOO BAD! lol i bet it will be like 10 grand though!

That's true. They are really doing a lot for charity. Well...I guess they don't really need the money for themselves. :laugh3: But still....it's a great thing to do!

yes but you know, as this afternoon I talked about chidren that haven't families or that have big problems ... I was really glad to read that, tonight! I know that they don't need money, but I'm happy to read that some reach people, as they are, and some organisations, as Kids Company, are deeply involved helping children and young people!! Tonight it helps me to hope that we can do something somehow! ... ok, and now ... let's try to get something amazing form this auction!!!

:D

yes but you know, as this afternoon I talked about chidren that haven't families or that have big problems ... I was really glad to read that, tonight! I know that they don't need money, but I'm happy to read that some reach people, as they are, and some organisations, as Kids Company, are deeply involved helping children and young people!! Tonight it helps me to hope that we can do something somehow! ... ok, and now ... let's try to get something amazing form this auction!!!

:D

You are absolutely right! I just wish I could bid on something. But there's no way I can afford anything. Oh how I'd love to have that globe...or the guitar...OR THE STRAWBERRY SWING JACKET! :bomb:

only rich people who don't care are going to be able to buy them and then 10 years later they will end up being placed in a Las Vegas Hotel Suit entitled :the Chris Martin suit, but who stays in those rooms?... RICH PEOPLE! oh bother

Yeah, it's a vicious circle. But hey...at the end of the day these things are only pieces of cloth, metal, wood or whatever, but Coldplay's music is more, and at least that's something we can afford...

(oh God, now I only have to convince myself of that...:\)