✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay End of Decade Clearout Sale (catalogue discussion pg43 onwards, winning item pics pg151 onw

inengsol1500

Holy crap! :stunned:

I honestly would take anything if they all come with autographs too!!! I'm excited about this, especially since it's going to charity and I have a bit of dosh I could probably part with for the right item :thumbsup:

But what happened to Will?!? He's out of the spotlight for a couple of months and now in a neck brace?!?! Maybe he injured himself playing with those rambunctious children of his :rolleyes:

:freak: I love Guy's facial expression in the beginning of the video :cool:

Me too!!! I love his face throughout the whole video actually.:P Do you guys think this is going to be all for Christmas messages? I mean, in the post it did say "Happy Christmas". I hope not, though. I really wanted Christmas Lights or a funny Christmas video. This video was funny, though. I loved it.:D

Hmmm... after watching the Clearout video a few times, it just seems like something is missing. I'm waiting for Scarlett Johansson to pop out and say "what about THIS one, or THAT one, or THIS one, or THAT one". If anyone here is familiar with the Saturday Night Live 'chandelier' and 'porcelain fountain' skits, you'll know what I mean. :D

I'm pretty sure it's the one in the Shiver video, which may or may not be the one on the Parachutes cover.

BTW, I was at the DTE show too... I live in LO...

haha small world. such a great night. I'm from macomb, but i'm away at school. and yeah what a great item to own. Unfortunately none of these items will end up being affordable for me.

I wish i was rich! Then id buy that Parachutes globe :-) I really hope this stuff goes to people who appreciate it! I miss our old friends (the band). That video was a nice little christmas gift to break up the break they've been on. Did anyone else notice how Guy was dressed as a chimney sweep? :laugh3:

-Jesse-

Don't get me wrong, I think this is a great idea but I find it a little sad that they are selling the globe. I'd think that it would be a really meaningful memento of their earliest days.
Debs has said before that they have several identical globes that toured around with them. It looks like this is only one of those? :shrug:

can anyone think of some littler things they would like to see in the auction, like wills drumsticks or quitar picks or something?

Will's drumsticks for sure. (actually I mentioned in my post, a few above this one)

Ugh, I need to get to bed. :sleeping2: But I am just too excited about this.

A question just came to mind... why are they auctioning off VLV garb? Don't they need that for the upcoming Latin America tour? Although, I suppose they have more than one of what they need as a backup. That just struck me as odd.

That's exactly what I was thinking, why are they selling viva stuff if the viva tour is not over yet? :angry:

Or maybe they'll show up in LA and sing acapella on stage, no instruments :uhoh: :P

Ha, likewise Lore! :lol:

Today I bought my flight to go to Mexico city in march :awesome: Now I just need to get the other three flights :lol:

And book hotels :sick:

Doesn't everyone want one of those globes? :wacky:

That's exactly what I was thinking, why are they selling viva stuff if the viva tour is not over yet? :angry:

Or maybe they'll show up in LA and sing acapella on stage, no instruments :uhoh: :P

Maybe they will just play it straight on the latin american tour, and go back to normal clothes. Or they just have a ton of VLV outfits and gear.