✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay End of Decade Clearout Sale (catalogue discussion pg43 onwards, winning item pics pg151 onw

inengsol1500

I find it so exciting with this auction. But how to make sure that the items would end up in the hands of real Coldplay fans. I have been thinking around these lines:

The only way for us coldplayers to get hold of these items would be to pay some money into a central fund to be administered by IAN and Jenjie - and then hopefully there would end up being money enough to make a final, successful bid for for instance a guitar and the Strawberry Swing jacket and some posters.

Then there should be some competitions in which those paying in amounts to that fund (foundation) could participate, and the winners of the competitions would win these items.

In this way, at least the goal of ensuring that some of these items would end up in the hands of coldplayers should be achievable.

Just a thought.

I find it so exciting with this auction. But how to make sure that the items would end up in the hands of real Coldplay fans. I have been thinking around these lines:

The only way for us coldplayers to get hold of these items would be to pay some money into a central fund to be administered by IAN and Jenjie - and then hopefully there would end up being money enough to make a final, successful bid for for instance a guitar and the Strawberry Swing jacket and some posters.

Then there should be some competitions in which those paying in amounts to that fund (foundation) could participate, and the winners of the competitions would win these items.

In this way, at least the goal of ensuring that some of these items would end up in the hands of coldplayers should be achievable.

Just a thought.

i think i could maybe put together like 700 bucks, would i be able to get ANYTHING with that? and what like a poster maybe? considering the grammy postcard just signed by chris is going for 650 right now :S

I REALLY WANT SOMETHING! im going to tell my parents that i want to give up all my other presents for something from here and maybe i will get my freinds/family to donate too?

anyone have easy and fast way to put money together!? lol

i think i could maybe put together like 700 bucks, would i be able to get ANYTHING with that? and what like a poster maybe? considering the grammy postcard just signed by chris is going for 650 right now :S

I REALLY WANT SOMETHING! im going to tell my parents that i want to give up all my other presents for something from here and maybe i will get my freinds/family to donate too?

anyone have easy and fast way to put money together!? lol

You should try to get something. :D

Jesus, that's much more than what i have. :laugh4:

Why did i buy those shoes ? D:

after this weekend, i'll be lucky to have any money left.

Nancy, I like your idea!

THANKS - it is the only chance of Coldplayers getting hold of some of these items. In fact, I have sent a PM to Ian aka. busybeeburns asking his opinion.

He and Jenjie are good at administering things, and there is not much time. So if something should be organized, it should be rather soon.