✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay End of Decade Clearout Sale (catalogue discussion pg43 onwards, winning item pics pg151 onw

inengsol1500

First time i saw the video, i knew coldplaying would be going out of control.

Especialy with two coldplayers with the same avi. :rolleyes:

In the words of Paul,

Oh, if i was 64 and i was spoiled with money -_-

hehe do I dare claim that mine was first:P... Either way we are both sharing our love of chris and this auction and our hope for winning the lottery!

Nancy, your idea is crap, somebody could donate like fifty cents to "the fund" and then have a chance of getting it... and anyway I am fairly sure it doesn't matter if a "true fan" gets a jacket or guitar or whatever... it all goes to charity so what does it matter, really?

Nancy, your idea is crap, somebody could donate like fifty cents to "the fund" and then have a chance of getting it... and anyway I am fairly sure it doesn't matter if a "true fan" gets a jacket or guitar or whatever... it all goes to charity so what does it matter, really?

Maybe people could donate the same amount of money. :thinking:

To whom doesn't it matter who gets the things? Don't you have things (you don't need to survive) that you wouldn't sell to charity?

hehe do I dare claim that mine was first:P... Either way we are both sharing our love of chris and this auction and our hope for winning the lottery!

yah you prob did have yours first but someone posted this on the chris thread and i HAD to use it! if you mind i can change mine?

GAHHHHHHHHHHHHH i want the jacket soooooooooooooooooooo bad!! im going to ask everyone i know to get me money so i can maybe afford it!!!

this is stressing me out and is making it very hard to study for my test tomorrow!! lol

Wow just read this and I'm like this: :wideeyed:

What a great idea of our boys again - they are the truly the best band in the world.

However, I probably won't have the money to bid for anything :smash: but do you think it's possible to participate outside of the UK?

A question just came to mind... why are they auctioning off VLV garb? Don't they need that for the upcoming Latin America tour? Although, I suppose they have more than one of what they need as a backup. That just struck me as odd.

I'll wait until about the 27th to see what the items are going for, to see whether or not I'll be able to bid on anything.

GLOBE

WOULD

BE

AWESOME

I could put in on my shelf right next to my lovely vinyl Parachutes. :D

It looks like the Bakery to me...what do you guys think?

Yes it is the bakery :nice:....

Look at the top left corner of this pic, there's a clock and some arabic (?) writting underneath it:

11ifvir.jpg

and look at this one from the South Bank Show:

2vts5z8.jpg

^ good I was going to ask as well, and I don't care that we have the same avi :) it's all good!, btw LOVE the sig!

lol ok good! but yah i changed mine as i have it in my sig and thanks! brooke made it though. im amd trying to figure out ways to get the jacket but it will prob be like 10 grand... i want the catalogue to come out so i can see what else i can buy!!