✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay End of Decade Clearout Sale (catalogue discussion pg43 onwards, winning item pics pg151 onw

inengsol1500

Oh yay, the fact that there are numerous AROBTTH posters means that the demand for them may decrease a bit. That should ease things, as out of everything I've seen so far that seems like it wouldn't cost me an arm and a leg, that appeals to me the most (favorite album and all).

Granted, there are probably still lots of items we haven't seen yet.

And LOL @ Puppet suggestion.

you also have to keep in mind though... that the posters and such will all most likely be signed..

And many autographed things on ebay are pretty expensive.

I'm just curious to see how many bids all of these things will get.

and I just want to know if I'll have even a slight chance at anything.

I mean, I have some money saved up, but I don't know if I'm willing to spend all of it on Coldplay.

haha.

I really wish I could..

you're right Makayla... :uhoh: still i hope some coldplayers will buy something!

me too!

I wish the auction was only for us.

haha.

Then we would all have a shot at getting something... and the things would be more affordable... since it appears to be that we are all broke.

haha.

:lol:

Oh yeah, I forget that the stadium-type concerts in Europe/etc. are different from most of the gigs here (you can pick whatever row you want in most venues here, instead of a mad dash to get to the front). Bummer. :cry:

Yep, in Europe, you have to queue for houuuuuuurs and when your sugar level is low, that's when you have to run...fast :lol:

Yep, in Europe, you have to queue for houuuuuuurs and when your sugar level is low, that's when you have to run...fast :lol:

That's part of what I never understood... so, what if you run to the front row after queueing for many hours, and then you have to get a drink becuase you feel dehydrated, or what if you have to go pee? Do you lose your place in the front row?

+100000000 exactly!!!! We're not running, we're doing nordic walking :laugh3:

My friend and i start Power walking... very fast :P

That's part of what I never understood... so, what if you run to the front row after queueing for many hours, and then you have to get a drink becuase you feel dehydrated, or what if you have to go pee? Do you lose your place in the front row?

I was sick when i went to the concert so i had to leave to get water during the support act,

and then go back in,

people we're nice to me and let me back up to my sister and friend.

I think it's because i look young and they didn't mind too much for the suppport acts.

Now, when coldplay were playing,

you just didn't leave :laugh4:

Well, if you're with friends, they can save your spot but it's very difficult to get to the front again...It's a real marathon of 'sorry...oups..sorry...I was there...sorry' to get back.

OR you have the 'commando' mode. Which means, you drink as little as it's humanly possible, you go the toilets when you can before enter the stadium and when you're in, you pray not have to go to the bathroom :lol: (but it's doable). Gross guys sometimes pee in their beer cup and put it on the floor of the pit..so you have to be careful where you put your feet if the crowd starts moving...Beware of the yellow cup XDD

Well, if you're with friends, they can save your spot but it's very difficult to get to the front again...It's a real marathon of 'sorry...oups..sorry...I was there...sorry' to get back.

OR you have the 'commando' mode. Which means, you drink as little as it's humanly possible, you go the toilets when you can before enter the stadium and when you're in, you pray not have to go to the bathroom :lol: (but it's doable). Gross guys sometimes pee in their beer cup and put it on the floor of the pit..so you have to be careful where you put your feet if the crowd starts moving...Beware of the yellow cup XDD

eeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww (also, don't pick up any yellow and/or wet butterflies)

That sounds pretty close to what I had to do for The Price is Right a couple of years ago (shortly before Bob Barker retired). I was in queue for a total of about 6 hours (with no guarantee of getting in), and once I got into the studio I had to go pee like I've never had to go pee before. Luckily the ushers let me leave for one minute before the show started. I didn't want to risk peeing on stage in front of Bob Barker (although I didn't "come on down" anyway, so it didn't matter). :tongue:

It's not the best thing: queueing all day in 'hope' of having a good spot but the atmosphere in the crowd is magical. It's not the same when you're seated, even if you can stand up. In france, the standing area is call the 'den' (like in 'lion's den') XD

It's not the best thing: queueing all day in 'hope' of having a good spot but the atmosphere in the crowd is magical. It's not the same when you're seated, even if you can stand up. In france, the standing area is call the 'den' (like in 'lion's den') XD

How long did you quee for? D:

Because the Dublin one was in Phoenix Park ( which is just a park area. )

you were not allowed que before 4 o clock,

and they let people in at 5.

oh Bob! When I was little and stayed home from school for being sick I always always watched the price is right! I miss Bob!:cry:

I still have my "Price"tag name sticker, it is on my desk at work. I should take a picture of it sometime and post it for you. :P I don't have my camera with me at the moment so I can't do it now.