✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay End of Decade Clearout Sale (catalogue discussion pg43 onwards, winning item pics pg151 onw

inengsol1500

How long did you quee for? D:

Because the Dublin one was in Phoenix Park ( which is just a park area. )

you were not allowed que before 4 o clock,

and they let people in at 5.

You can't queue outside the venue in Ireland?? Here, the longest I queued was of course, for Coldplay. In Paris I started queue from 10 AM (but other coldplayers where there at 6 AM..I won't give names...Chavi, Camille, Anna, Perrine etc..XD) and opening gates at 5 PM). The police and security block an entire street and put barriers to organise the queue and let people queue 'gently'. For Wembley, again 10 AM.

So basically 7 or 8 hours....!

You can't queue outside the venue in Ireland?? Here, the longest I queued was of course, for Coldplay. In Paris I started queue from 10 AM (but other coldplayers where there at 6 AM..I won't give names...Chavi, Camille, Anna, Perrine etc..XD) and opening gates at 5 PM). The police and security block an entire street and put barriers to organise the queue and let people queue 'gently'. For Wembley, again 10 AM.

So basically 7 or 8 hours....!

:stunned:

I wasn't even on the train from where i live at 10am the morning of the concert :laugh4:

It was just that venue becuase it isn't a stadium or anything like that.

It's just an open field.

Which meant some people brought disposable BBQ's and had little parties at the other side of the trees listening to the music. :laugh4:

..:thinking: thinking about it,

it would have been an easy enough concert to sneek in.

:laugh4:

People who know eBay... how long does it take to know you won something? Does it vary? Just need to know how long I need to be checking my bid. :D

The best way to win sthg on ebay is to bid at the very last minute. You see how much the bid is and you bid at the last minute the highest ahead of the price you can afford. And when the sale's end a few second later, you have mail telling you if you win or loose.

But the rookie mystake is to bid at the beginning of the sale.

The best way to win sthg on ebay is to bid at the very last minute. You see how much the bid is and you bid at the last minute the highest ahead of the price you can afford. And when the sale's end a few second later, you have mail telling you if you win or loose.

But the rookie mystake is to bid at the beginning of the sale.

sssshhhhhhhhhhhhh... that's supposed to be a secret

Quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally Posted by NumbersGirl;3787183

I hope they put up the puppets in the sale! I want them SO BAD!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

that would be so :awesome:

this is great :D

Although I'd like to have the puppets, I have a feeling they will accompany the band during the Latin America VLV Tour in early 2010.

HORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAYYYYYYYYYYY, im so happy, you see this just proves how iincredble colplay are the fact they doiing this is just kickass, i from the us so i dont if i can get it , but still anyone from the uk is lucky to bid, and all money is going to charity which makes this so special. I would love to get the straybeery swing jacket , any musicain like myself out on the messagebord should defintly wan the instument , i prefer the keyboard.