✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Something New: Parachutes

oldmuckers

Cool idea. It will force me to sit still and really listen closely to the album. Here's my first little discovery -- In the 2nd verse of "Don't Panic," where Jonny sings the lead the Chris is in the background, they both end with "All of us are done for," but Chris quietly repeats "done for," alone. Not a big find, but I never noticed it before. Guess that's the purpose of this thread. :P I think it's a great idea to start a separate thread for each album.

At the very end of 'A Warning Sign', before Chris starts singing 'so I come back into...' he breathes after he starts playing piano after the 'oooooh' from the last chorus. At about 4:17.. :laugh3: love this thread. So many things that we notice but don't think of telling others :shocked2:

Cool idea. It will force me to sit still and really listen closely to the album. Here's my first little discovery -- In the 2nd verse of "Don't Panic," where Jonny sings the lead the Chris is in the background, they both end with "All of us are done for," but Chris quietly repeats "done for," alone. Not a big find, but I never noticed it before. Guess that's the purpose of this thread. :P I think it's a great idea to start a separate thread for each album.

Graaaaaawr I am about had it with you lot and obvious discoveries! If you had listened properly the first time every time you would have noticed this on first listen! Tch!

At the very end of 'A Warning Sign', before Chris starts singing 'so I come back into...'

exactly , that's what I wanted to post ... ;) every time before singing the phrase "so I come back into your open arms" he takes a deep breath .. love that part ... :D :)

Graaaaaawr I am about had it with you lot and obvious discoveries! If you had listened properly the first time every time you would have noticed this on first listen! Tch!

Ahhh, you are so right. Unfortunately, I'm probably a little older than most of you and am listening while raising kids, driving to work, cooking, cleaning, living. But this is fun, when I've got the time.