✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

it's Christa's birthday!

Lore

Christaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!! :hug:

Everything has been said, you're one of the most awesome people I know! Always there for others, and hilarious when you drunk-post :P

Thanks for your wonderful gifts and above all your friendship :kiss:

See you this summer :wacky:

Have a fanfuckingtastic day! HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOVE :dance:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glNjsOHiBYs]YouTube- Happy Birthday - The Beatles[/ame]

*imagine them singing "Christa" instead of what I can't understand*

Dear Christa,

have an awesome day and all the best to you! :kiss:

You're great. Thanks for being the nice person you are and hopefully we'll meet one day so I can hug you in person! :hug:

TO MY DEAREST CHRISTA....

rotating_birthday_balloon_marigold.gif

I wish you all the very berryman best, today and all throughout your 42nd year!:wink: You are such a wonderful, crazy, fun, loving, supportive, fangirly, all around fanfuckintastic person, and I feel so lucky & privileged to know you and call you my friend!!!

Have a wonderful day!!!

:kiss: :hug: :kiss:

birthday_champaign.JPG

butterfly-piwko.jpg

2617033426_cf7e44a893.jpg

(he's yelling: Christaaaaaaa, where are you?!?)

2616208807_78fd1e3f0c.jpg

"Oh, there you are...let me run and give you a big ol' sweaty birthday hug!"

:wink3::sweatdrop::bomb:

rotating_birthday_balloon_marigold.gif

edit: here I am!:blush: you know me by now, takes me ages, but I get it done!:kiss:

My dear Christa...!

hRdHP.jpg

dlmMz.jpg

IejFB.jpg

JsxKZ.jpg

I even got your favourite vodka you ;) :D!

Tmf3P.jpg

Happy Birthday! You are my clone, my friend, and my favourite person in New York! (Shh, don't tell the others :P). I wish you an absolutely wonderful birthday and many happy returns for the coming year. You deserve a lot of happiness!! :dance: :drunk: :D :jester:

Caring

Happy

Really crazy!

Imaginative.

Silly.

Thankful.

Amazing.

Sparklers2.jpg

Sparklers!!

:kiss: :hug: :kiss:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8q8EzNH9790]YouTube- Christa My Clone[/ame]

x

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR CHRISTA!

Prescription for this new year:

- eat tons of chocolate :wideeyed:

- drink... with moderation of course .... :tongue:

- listen to Coldplay, Muse and other great bands :dance:

And just stay as lovely and friendly as you already are, have a great day :hug:

Btw, this is such a sweet video Chris, very cute!

so i just got home and what can i say? ok , cooky an chris you vid is too much for me tohandle and i will deal with you tomorrow, the tears are streaming down my face, and i will go on with warning sign quotes sooooo...... ive been thru high school, uni, meeting the love of my life, first job in NYC, married, with children for umpteen years, discovered coldplay right after 9/11 where i lost so many friends and work associates, but found the way to work thru it when a friend gave me a parachutes cd , listened a thousand times and im not kidding and then i found you guys. yes i am a lot older than you all but i can appreciate every single thing you post casue ive been there. i see myself in you all. i wear my heart on my sleeve as you know it and do not apologize. i yam what i yam. ive got so much to be thankful for but never have i been so overwhelmed by the love . Lore and Ren, where do i begin? my musical mentors , thank you all and some of you leave me speechless which never happens as most of the mods here will know and have edited my drunken post woo hoo!!! by (hehehe) but the mods are also happen to be some of my best friends ever . thank you jen and ian ,and sammy. but why do my posts turn white?