✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Let's come up with titles for LP5!

Coldplaying@Hogwarts

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think "Sexy Beasts" would be accurate.

^THIS!!!

Men In Underpants Live Longer Than Men In Boxers.

I think Guy wont agree with that....:sneaky::wink3:

But seriously, I laughed so much when I saw these:

Coldplay 1 : Oasis 0

Viva La Vida 2: The Return of Brian Eno

Parachutes 2: Back to the Start

:laugh3:

^ Coldplay album covers never directly have the boys on them. VLVODAAHF was Liberty Leading the People by Eugene Delacroix. X&Y was that fancy rainbow code thing. AROBTTH was the cool abstract black and white head. Parachutes was the glowing globe. I wouldn't be surprised if the album cover was a really cool photo of the planets or constellations (y'know, for North Star)

My feeling is that you can't name an album if you don't know what songs are on it. Because you have to have a feel for what the songs mean and what they are about, before naming the album. :tongue:

Exactly. Until some songs are released, I won't be able to know.

^ Coldplay album covers never directly have the boys on them. VLVODAAHF was Liberty Leading the People by Eugene Delacroix. X&Y was that fancy rainbow code thing. AROBTTH was the cool abstract black and white head. Parachutes was the glowing globe. I wouldn't be surprised if the album cover was a really cool photo of the planets or constellations (y'know, for North Star)

i would like the idea of the planets but if that was the case the album might be called space symphony