✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Chatroulette Freaks

Dfit00

Have you ever been in Chatroulette?

It's kind of lame the amount of 18 to 35 year old males who are always "pleasuring themselves" on camera in which causes you to get nexted.

Even though I admire the creator of this website, a 17 year old Russian teenager named Andrey Ternovskiy, for his humbleness and way of thinking; there should be more control for freaks posting weird things on camera.

I have also met amazing strangers who are very affable and open-minded to a serious conversation.

What do you think of Chatroulette?

http://www.chatroulette.com

http://bits.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/02/13/chatroulettes-founder-17-introduces-himself/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chatroulette

I can't say I've used it but it does look like one of the rare interesting and unique networking concepts, but isn't it just Omega with webcams?

Because Omega sucks ass and in the half hour or so I stayed on there, literally most of the chatters wanted cyber. I'd imagine CR isn't completely clean though.

I talked to 2 cute Russian guys on there, after that I kept getting penises, so I stopped.

I am also glad when the conversation doesn't have a dick involved in it.

I can't say I've used it but it does look like one of the rare interesting and unique networking concepts, but isn't it just Omega with webcams?

Because Omega sucks ass and in the half hour or so I stayed on there, literally most of the chatters wanted cyber. I'd imagine CR isn't completely clean though.

It's actually spelled Omegle, and yeah it's pretty much the same thing.

Chatroulette has a report feature where the user can get banned from the site for about 45 minutes. Nonetheless, it's still a very weak defense against dicks.

45mins?! That's a joke.

I saw a youtube video where some guy used a pre-recorded video of an asian man wearing a bra, pretending to be him, saying filthy things (It was kindof funny) but he didn't get flagged at all.

I've been on a few times, even though I don't have a webcam, because my comp thinks our TV feed is a webcam (WTH) -- I was actually pleasantly surprised by the lack of penises, I talked to this nerdy guy who had the Quadratic Formula tattooed on his forearm, and an Italian guy who looked like he may have been part of the mafia, and this slow dude from Dubai who probably was just looking for vagina but he didn't have his penis out in front of the cam or anything.

And then besides that I got one guy who was masturbating, but the dick was still in the pants, and only one massively scarring ******guy who was jerking off like with no clothes on at all (it was funny actually) and then he saw my PBS program about Victor Borge and he switched channels. so sad :sad: