✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Let's take a poll on this, Do you want Glee to sing a Coldplay song?

In a telescope lens

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's uber cute and pretty funny, but if they used a Coldplay song, would they have a themed episode like the upcoming Lady Gaga one, or just use one song? :thinking: :confused:

Also, they'd have to be able to incorporate whatever they sing with what's going on...haha, I'd like to see Kurt sing a CP song. :wacky:

And :angry: if they pick a song like fix you or swallowed in the sea that both mean something so important. If they pick a truly meaningful song that would upset me.

if they pick a song like fix you or swallowed in the sea that both mean something so important truly meaningful song[/size]

fix you swallowed in the sea so important truly meaningful[/size]

File0004205.JPG

It's uber cute and pretty funny, but if they used a Coldplay song, would they have a themed episode like the upcoming Lady Gaga one, or just use one song? :thinking: :confused:

Also, they'd have to be able to incorporate whatever they sing with what's going on...haha, I'd like to see Kurt sing a CP song. :wacky:

Uber-cute... I love that phrase!

Is it an actual Gaga-themed show? I knew they were doing a couple of her songs but I didn't realise it was going to be like the Madonna ep

Coldplay don't need to take anymore shit for being on a show widely viewed as a show for girls.

In my class, the boys are way more in to it than most of the girls