✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Damon Albarn thread.

eff-exx

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:curtain:

I guess I'm still a pretty new fan of Damon and all his associated projects... but I CAN'T GET ENOUGH of him and his music these past few weeks!!! :dead:

So I think it's time I stepped into this thread... :lol:

HI.

HELLO THERE GRACE. :cheesy:

^Liz probably have, but not me :mellow:

:curtain:

I guess I'm still a pretty new fan of Damon and all his associated projects... but I CAN'T GET ENOUGH of him and his music these past few weeks!!! :dead:

So I think it's time I stepped into this thread... :lol:

HI.

We're on the same boat Grace!

Welcome here :blush:

Well hi there Ly! :shy:

I just went searching for a pic to post in here, just because, but couldn't decide because I figured you guys have probably seen them all by now... :uhoh: :lol:

You could almost say that... But it's always nice to see a picture of Damon, whether it's been posted here before or not. :wideeyed:

Paul... and Damon :wideeyed:

They're the kind of eyes which make you feel uncomfortable looking the person right in the eyes, really :anxious:

Haha, I'm pretty sure I would just lose all feelings altogether and just drown in the blueness... eyes like that are my kryptonite. Seriously :dead:

:bomb::bomb: :dead: Bombed dead yo.

Hey Haley! Heard about you from Liz. :wacko: Welcome to the forums! Gosh, this thread is like a magnet for Damon lovers. :wacky:

Call me Ly. :nice:

Hello Ly! :D And ooou, really? She's mentioned me before? I hope it wasn't anything too bad. ;D AND YES. Liz said it was amazing so I had to stop by. :O

:cheesy:

OK, well, I just woke up so raided some random's tumblr...

tumblr_lclhzt7WoP1qf1ba9o1_500.jpg

tumblr_lclkybNn3H1qf1ba9o1_400.jpg

damon01b.jpg

EYES :wideeyed:

:shy:

Tumblr is a goldmine for Damon, yes :wideeyed:

Hello Ly! :D And ooou, really? She's mentioned me before? I hope it wasn't anything too bad. ;D AND YES. Liz said it was amazing so I had to stop by. :O

It was all lovely stuff, and you were in my concert review so... :kiss:

:cheesy:

OK, well, I just woke up so raided some random's tumblr...

tumblr_lclhzt7WoP1qf1ba9o1_500.jpg

tumblr_lclkybNn3H1qf1ba9o1_400.jpg

damon01b.jpg

EYES :wideeyed:

:shy:

NICE. :charming:

Not anything bad. And yeah, this thread's cool. :charming: I hope you like it here too. :wacko:

372334tumblrlcmifmToJD1qc4ozgo1250gif.gif

:lol:

Ahhh, nice gif! :freak: He's so friggin high, something about one-syllable words right, the interview? :lol: :wacky:

Hi there!! I love your avatar too, by the way. :)

Thanks!!

I know your avi is lovely, but you could join the club of the "Me and Damon" avatars right? :tongue:

^ OH GOD :P

That interview is so awkward and hilarious though, he's so high he can't even think straight lol!

Where is it :wideeyed:

HI GUYS!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D I know I've been away too long, I'm terrible!!!!!! :embarrassed: I need to play catch up but wanted to give BIG HUGS to Haley and Grace for coming aboard here!!! You guys having fun so far???

And I fucking :heart: that interview!!!!! Stoned!Damon is a freakin' hoot!!!!:lol::lol::lol:

I like the interview before this one too backstage where they talk to Damon and Graham. He doesn't even try to hide his joint and Graham is just there laughing at him with his red bull :lol:

tumblr_lc1q2fMKer1qbdqjmo1_500.gif

Oh the sexual innuendos I could come up with :mellow:

Liz. :whip::whip: :botoxlips: