✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Damon Albarn thread.

eff-exx

K I need this book. Is it on Amazon? (Yeah I've given up tyring to boycott them, I suck.)

QUOTE]

yeah, its on amazon. that's where i got it. paid only a penny [used], plus $3.99 shipping, though.

is this boycott thing about that book that taught people how to rape, or something?

THX BB!!!! That is an AMAZING deal BTW!!:D

Yup! The book was actually pro-pedophilia-Amazon wasn't going to pull it as they felt they 'had the right to' sell it (:angry:) but then pulled one title after pressure (the title thats been in the media)-but they still sell ma ny books just like it. It just disgusts me that they feel no shame about it.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THX BB!!!! That is an AMAZING deal BTW!!:D

Yup! The book was actually pro-pedophilia-Amazon wasn't going to pull it as they felt they 'had the right to' sell it (:angry:) but then pulled one title after pressure (the title thats been in the media)-but they still sell ma ny books just like it. It just disgusts me that they feel no shame about it.

my book also came a bit beat up, but still in really good condition! : D

oh, yeah, i remember my sister telling me about that. its disgusting how a company will do whatever it wants just to make money. : /

Argh I hadn't been on here in a little while- just catching up!

Hello Grace and Haley!! I'm Amy.

Haley, I recognise your name from reading a couple of your fabulous stories! You are awesome! And your Damon+top hat picture brings me joy.

And there's all these new meeting Damon pictures making appearances! Perrine and Loudefix, I am so happy for you guys and look forward to hopefully hearing your stories. :)

Because i'm bored and alone in my house, i shall put funny Damon pictures:

LOLBARN.jpg

hover10.jpg

hypnodamon.jpg

155149_10150096061847494_671267493_7284280_4580484_n.jpg

6ZG2j.gif

lol-1.jpg?t=1290700453

w2kn0l.jpg

79678_fullsize.jpg

4943140a.jpg

roflbot-oQxa.jpg

These are great! 'Dolphins in the sky with rhinestones'! :laugh3:

And the Simon Cowell one! I love that he's watching blur play on stage, as if he's about to judge them lol.

372334tumblrlcmifmToJD1qc4ozgo1250gif.gif

:lol:

Ahh his facial expressions in interviews are hilarious! I saw this one and thought someone should make a gif of the eye-roll/smile he does at around 1.15...it's adorable:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kguRS2rdL4M&feature=more_related]YouTube - Damon Albarn Interview on Hints At Blur Reunion,on Shaun Ryder,Simon Cowell And on X Factor[/ame]

I need to learn how to make gifs, these are essential skills I am lacking!

^ Hi again Amy, and yes I wish I could make good gifs too :(

I made this today though :wacky:

His faces when the French interviewers called them The Godzillas :lol:

tumblr_lctqdcCai61qcilyeo1_500.png

And bless Varooka on tumblr she made yummy gifs today :wideeyed:

damon-annoyed-o.gif

neverdoo-o.gif

mmmm needs to go watch that interview again.

damon-annoyed-o.gif

neverdoo-o.gif

OMG these are GREAT!!!!!!! :D

I wanna find this interview again too!

Second tirade of images (not as funnier as the previous ones, but still)

obialbarnkenobi.jpg

243pxc1.jpg

dwewx3.jpg

But i saved the best for last... self inducing epileptic Damon & Jamie gif!!!!!111!!1oneoneONE

tumblrlc46j0apln1qbs18q.gif

:laugh3::laugh3: HAHAA. Where did you find such amazing gifs? :wacko:

^WHAT? Well that's... disturbing D:

And there's all these new meeting Damon pictures making appearances! Perrine and Loudefix, I am so happy for you guys and look forward to hopefully hearing your stories. :)

Thanks Amy! :blush: I don't remember if we've ever talked before :shame:

And we wrote reviews in the Gorillaz thread :nice:

damon-annoyed-o.gif

neverdoo-o.gif

Oh god, he was so gorgeous for that french interview! The interviewers fucked up so much haha

And those gifs :wideeyed:

I feel like deleting my tumblr D::::: what do I do?!?!?! She's following Varooka on there too and a Jeff Wootton blog we run 'cus apparently she has a crush on Jeff LOOOOL what is my life? She doesn't need to be on tumblr, the things she will see D: DAMON TAKE THE COMPUTER AWAY FROM YOUR CHILD D:

She posted a pic of their cat, that Damon has described and it's clearly a child from her posts and the way she talks. I think it's her.

And well I was just being dramatic. :P But if it is her, I mean there are some creepy tumblr out there that are going to ask her weirdo shit I'm afraid of :/

Well there's not much he can do, parents don't always know what their kids do. I do find it funny she has a crush on Jeff :P

Cause Damon described his cat somewhere? :uhoh: Haha

Okay it's probably her then, I'm worried! Take care of her Liz :P

Well, when they're that young, parents should watch a bit I think^^ And yes that's cute! haha

Yeah well I remember him describing it in an article about him and sis and how they take those cats on vaca. with them :P

If it really is her, I almost feel like I should warn the poor thing oh god!!! Because I post adult content... errrrm about her dad LOOOOL!

Well I remember being around 11 and playing little games online and my parents just trusted me to not look at anything bad. And well there isn't much Damon can really do right now, he's been off touring it looks like while she's been on tumblr :lol:

:stunned::stunned::stunned: MISSY HAS A TUMBLR???? I'm worried for what that child might see now! :o

RIGHT? Well we know Denholm (Jamie's son) has one too. I don't like this. Let's not tell anyone else on tumblr about this now, because I don't want ppl to ask her weird questions :cry: like they've been asking Denholm.

RIGHT? Well we know Denholm (Jamie's son) has one too. I don't like this. Let's not tell anyone else on tumblr about this now, because I don't want ppl to ask her weird questions :cry: like they've been asking Denholm.

Seriously!!!! I could just imagine the can of worms that would open! :stunned:

I did laugh at this post though:

tumblr_l9mulfyKr31qaa1xro1_400.jpg

"my dad when he wasnt old lol (: "

HAHHAHAHA :laugh3:

:laugh3: Your dad before you were a twinkle in his eye! ;)

LOL-'old!' HA!!!! :P

What's wrong with the board? :uhoh:

I know-I wasn't able to get on for like 5 minutes. :thinking:

^Omg, I'm skeptical as to whether it's her though, I mean all the info on her page seems really obvious (eg. putting vampire weekend there, as one of the only recent pictures of her is of her watching them at glasto)...but that could just be my cynicism... also 11 seems pretty young to be getting a tumblr, hmmm.

Then again who makes fake tumblrs for people's relatives?! That's the internet for you :rolleyes:

As to what you can do, maybe there's some way of making certain posts private just in case?? I'm not sure!

^Omg, I'm skeptical as to whether it's her though, I mean all the info on her page seems really obvious (eg. putting vampire weekend there, as one of the only recent pictures of her is of her watching them at glasto)...but that could just be my cynicism... also 11 seems pretty young to be getting a tumblr, hmmm.

Then again who makes fake tumblrs for people's relatives?! That's the internet for you :rolleyes:

As to what you can do, maybe there's some way of making certain posts private just in case?? I'm not sure!

Very true-its like when everyone was freaking out over a Deviant Art claiming to be Jamie (which I don't think it was either).

Hmm yeah, let's maybe not post about this on tumblr Shani, and anyone else whose on there too. I might not of even posted it in here but I have faith that you guys wont go harassing her :P

Oh I wasn't about to BB!! :laugh3: