June 18, 201016 yr Both are pretty difficult I'd say...but I find it really hard to stop myself from crying!
June 18, 201016 yr It's impossible for me to force myself not to cry, and I cry when I'm angry, so it's a tie.
June 18, 201016 yr Author Are you depressed or something? I'm angry. It's impossible for me to force myself not to cry, and I cry when I'm angry, so it's a tie. Touché.
June 18, 201016 yr It's more difficult forcing myself not to cry. I cry over everything, I'm just like that. The slightest things: I'm much better at hiding my anger, usually I can put on a happy face and pretend everything is fucking peachy.
June 18, 201016 yr Pretending I'm not mad. If I'm mad about something, I can't let it go. I have to tell the person off or at least let them know I'm angry or it just kills me.
June 18, 201016 yr I don't get mad very often, so I would suppose the first one :thinking: I don't cry much either :laugh3: After being called cry baby alot when I was younger I now find it easier to supress tears :awesome: :blank: So neither.
June 18, 201016 yr Pretending I'm not mad is more difficult. The only thing I succeed in doing is acting standoff-ish, so people know I'm upset about something. If I feel like I'm going to cry I can usually avoid it pretty easily by pinching myself really hard somewhere. The pain is distracting.
June 18, 201016 yr Author Ever since I felt immensely weird crying once in front of idiots when I was little, I never cried in front of anyone again, so holding tears is pretty easy to me. But anger isn't that easy. I tend to isolate myself but just when someone makes me lose patience, which rarely happens, but a few hours ago that happened and I was practically burning.
June 18, 201016 yr Holding in tears. Holding in anger is easier for me. Apparently I'm a very peacful person.
June 18, 201016 yr Chris, it seems we're at an impasse. Well I never cry, so its not much of a question for me.
Create an account or sign in to comment