and i have not heroes.

i hope you understand me :worried2:

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Liam Gallagher going for 'big anthems' on Beady Eye's second album

Liam Gallagher has declared that Beady Eye's second album will be packed with "great anthems and epic tunes".

The former Oasis frontman confirmed the band have already started writing material for the follow-up to their debut 'Different Gear, Still Speeding', which was released last February.

Speaking to MTV News, Gallagher said the band will hit the studio in February 2012 and aim to have a "storming" record out next summer.

He commented: "We've started and it's sounding good – we're not messing about. We'll have bits of time off but we won't be sitting around watching Jeremy Kyle, we'll be in the studio."

The singer also said that watching his beloved Manchester City win the FA Cup final at Wembley Stadium last Saturday (May 14) hasn't inspired him to play larger venues with Beady Eye.

"I'm not in the mood for doing big gigs just yet. Our [beady Eye's] first tour was great – it was great starting off again and playing the smaller venues."

http://www.nme.com/news/beady-eye/56809

• 1 month later...

Champagne supersober

liam-682_1337756a.jpg Changing man ... Liam Gallagher in his old days, left, and now supping on ginger ale

SNF22BIZL-682_1331670b.jpg

By JEN BLACKBURN

Published: Today

ROCK wildman LIAM GALLAGHER has confessed he's quit booze after 20 years on the sauce - and been sober for six months.

And the 38-year-old - who hit fame singing OASIS hits like Champagne Supernova and Cigarettes & Alcohol - reckons being on the wagon has IMPROVED his voice.

He says it has made it softer and more mellow on his new BEADY EYE tracks.

Liam said: "If I have a drink, I'll be on the Christmas special. I haven't had a drink since New Year's Eve. I'm having a bit of a break. I went 20 years drinking and messing about. It's rubbish.

"At Knebworth I thought we were doing one night and we were doing two. I got that mashed on the first I woke up to a knock on the door and thought I was at home. I forgot all about it. But I had to go and do it again. That was heavy."

But despite the lifestyle change Liam, who says his new favourite tipple is ginger ale, still hasn't ended his feud with older brother and ex-bandmate NOEL.

He admitted the rift is so deep he wasn't even invited to Noel's wedding to SARA McDONALD last month.

Liam said: "I wouldn't have gone anyway. I was busy. If I had I'd have had a drink and it would have gone pear-shaped. It would've been like Dynasty."

In his 1990s heyday, Liam's drinking was so bad he once woke up in bed with Alan Partridge star STEVE COOGAN, who yelled out his "Ah-Ha!" catchphrase.

I'm back from Rock Werchter

LIAM GALLAGHER DEDICATED A SONG TO MEEEEE ! :freak: :bomb:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIKQJQgsXps&feature=related]YouTube - ‪Beady Eye - Bring The Light ( Rock Werchter 30.6.2011 )‬‏[/ame]

on 0:12

THAT'S ME !! :freak: :bomb: :dead:

:mad:

YouTube - ‪Beady Eye - Bring The Light ( Rock Werchter 30.6.2011 )‬‏

OMG Noemie!! You're so lucky! First Serge and Tom, and now LIAM!! :bomb: You should be really pretty because you are being noticed by all the bands :lol::D

I'm really happy for you :nice:

Guest howyousawtheworld

YouTube - ‪Beady Eye - Bring The Light ( Rock Werchter 30.6.2011 )‬‏

Legendary effort!

Here's Friday night's Alan Carr: Chatty Man episode with guests Beady Eye.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNtvIWb6puM&feature=hp_SLN_curated&list=SL&has_verified=1[/ame]

Guest howyousawtheworld

Ahh. Then the only other video on youtube is of the second half of the video along with a performance of The Beat Goes On (lovely song by the way - Liam should be proud of that one).

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaeOikJ8HRE]YouTube - ‪Beady Eye - The Beat Goes On [Alan Carr: Chatty Man 2/2]‬‏[/ame]

Guest howyousawtheworld
thank you very much ! :nice:

Nice new avi AND sig ! :wacky:

Thanks! I love my sig picture especially!

30 seconds preview for The Beat Goes On b-side 'In The Bubble With A Bullet':

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_zux3ALQA4]YouTube - ‪Beady Eye - In The Bubble With A Bullet (Preview)‬‏[/ame]

Off topic - how come I can't see members signatures?

^I already posted that at the last page :P but I guess it's worth it to post it twice because it sounds brilliant!

Sorry, I didn't see it :embarrassed:

I don't usually post stuff without checking first, but I was too excited with the whole Noel Gallagher thing + new Beady Eye preview

it was a good day for us madferits I guess :D

Guest howyousawtheworld
^haha, don't worry, it's ok! :P

I guess we are all excited for a new b-side of Beady Eye and Noel Gallagher's press conference tomorrow!! :D

He's going to be asked about Beady Eye I bet! He allegedly said recently that their album 'was alright...but mine will be better'

^:lol:

It'll be really funny to listen to what he answers about it! :D I'm so excited about the new b-side of Beady Eye, the preview sounds sooo good. And I can't wait for the press conference of Noel tomorrow, I want to know the solo album details!!!

Guest howyousawtheworld

Sure I'll catch highlights of them somewhere. Hopefully ITV 2. I think they'll music will fit well into the Roundhouse's theatre. Oasis always were immense their especially the BBC Electric Proms gig (the one where they were joined by the choir) Quite small and initmate. So it will be interesting to see how Coldplay's music will work in it.

Ahh. Then the only other video on youtube is of the second half of the video along with a performance of The Beat Goes On (lovely song by the way - Liam should be proud of that one).

YouTube - ‪Beady Eye - The Beat Goes On [Alan Carr: Chatty Man 2/2]‬‏

OMG , this is brilliant ! :wacky:

Liam is so awesome ! So happy ! so funny ! so adorable ! :awesome: :wacky:

You see , he's just a great guy , fuck those fuckers who say the opposite !