✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

NEW POLL ADDED 6TH OCTOBER! Countdown to LP5: The Roadie #42 blog sweepstakes (EIGHTH blog voting cl

busybeeburns

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Eliminated are:

Cobalt, zzz, thenowhereman, lndnsky, Aprophet, iboware, The Escapist, xmonstermaggie, goduke15, ipodthermic, Elena35, mayurshikotra, Sh00tAnApple0ffMyHead, TyM218, BerrymanGirl1, clisaj, Corkus, busybeeburns, Fortheloveofcoldplay, geekchic, Technicolor Sparks, vivalafrida, The Final Track, coldplay4gauchos, LittleMissMessy, dazin, Dicoldp, Arantza, maggy 6146, Texasluvsjonny

Up next are:

yeahhright (today - 20th), MasoKnight, TanialovesUK (24th), AnnaElisabeth, jknc (25th), MartinFan, Nattatouille (27th).

No bets at all for 21st, 22nd, 23rd or 26th.

Where are you #42!?

Eliminated are:

Cobalt, zzz, thenowhereman, lndnsky, Aprophet, iboware, The Escapist, xmonstermaggie, goduke15, ipodthermic, Elena35, mayurshikotra, Sh00tAnApple0ffMyHead, TyM218, BerrymanGirl1, clisaj, Corkus, busybeeburns, Fortheloveofcoldplay, geekchic, Technicolor Sparks, vivalafrida, The Final Track, coldplay4gauchos, LittleMissMessy, dazin, Dicoldp, Arantza, maggy 6146, Texasluvsjonny

Up next are:

yeahhright (today - 20th), MasoKnight, TanialovesUK (24th), AnnaElisabeth, jknc (25th), MartinFan, Nattatouille (27th).

No bets at all for 21st, 22nd, 23rd or 26th.

Where are you #42!?

What do you mean by eliminated, like they can't post up the blog anymore even if they see it first so they can win? Or they just guessed wrong? :thinking:

What do you mean by eliminated, like they can't post up the blog anymore even if they see it first so they can win? Or they just guessed wrong? :thinking:
they guessed wrong for this round, but as its just a bit of fun they can rejoin the voting in a new poll for the blog after :)

Haha, I totally forgot about this poll, especially in light of my sparse activity here lately. I was actually in Vegas this morning, but fortunately I didn't place any bets as silly as this one.

He's totally gonna post on a day nobody voted for. Which means EVERYONE'S A LOSER. :D