✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

For and Against

Guest howyousawtheworld

Guest howyousawtheworld

For and against Coldplay. It's easy - we all love Coldplay but what are the reasons why we like them? And what are the reasons where you feel they can do much better? A kind of teacher's pupil report - where they are doing well and which things you look at and think - could do better!

For - Can't argue about a band who produced two of the finest albums of the past decade in Parachutes and A Rush Of Blood To The Head.

Against - Please no more collaborations with the likes of Jay Z and Beyonce.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Disagree with your statements for collaborations - the jay-z on Lost is genius. The lyrics are truly stunning. But it is a matter of opinion

For - Taking care of their fans and appreciating them

Against - Need more concentration on a Live Tour DVD haha

Honestly in my eyes coldplay can do no wrong - its wierd :S

I too disagree about the mainstream thing. Coldplay's music didn't get more mainstream. And the Jay-Z collaboration was fun in my opinion. They don't need to take everything so seriously.

ANYWAYS!

For - There aren't many bands who do so much for their fans. And of course, the music and the tours and all that.

Against - LIVE DVDS!!!!!!!!!!!! ARGHHHHHHH. Come on Coldplay, it cannot be that shit. It's you, you know.

Guest howyousawtheworld

I would love to see Coldplay do collaborations but with the right people. People like Ian McCulloch again.

I wonder how a collaboration with Mew would sound.

Mew is much closed to collaborate is unique and the lyrics much complicated to read.

HS also had to see how the war broke out between Scandinavian A-ha - Mew

not really but is sounds in Norway in the songs : Repeaterbeater and Drown

• 11 months later...
how'z about Coldplay do naked tour :wacko:

Ewh.

Chris, yes because he's crazy like that, but not the rest of the guys, or else we'd have a gaytastic problem.

But still...

I would like to see that :rolleyes:

For ? Will Champion

Against? GUY BERRYMAN :evil: Just kidding. I agree with the collaborations. Don't do anything more with Jay-Z ... please...

For - The meaning of their songs; the sound of their music which is perfect to my ears;the positive attitude of the guys; they don't do drugs, they care for envrionmental issues and other causes; they give over than 100% of them on stage about their perfomances; the choosing of the colors to this new album....

Against- Can't find the dvds of them at any kind on the shops here except the 2003 tour! that makes me angry :(