✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Songs You're Embarassed to Like

Reilly

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'cause the party won't start 'til I walk in...

Well, I have some dance/pop songs like Lady Gaga and djs like Tiesto and Guetta.

And I enjoy a lot Miguel Bosé's music :uhoh: And Maná and Arjona :shame:

i honestly liked bosé's and maná's old works, they were better and had more 'meaning' i lost interest in their works since around year 2000.

ABBA, but I'm not really ashamed of it.

they are classic, as bee gees, i wouldn't say is something to be ashamed of.

well i guess mines would be:

some alejandro sanz, juanes songs. (spanish speaking) thought i would add aswell amistades peligrosas (they were too... [censored] ) and nena daconte, she's too cheesy, shakira may be.

beyoncé, christina aguilera, backstreet boys

but is just some songs i like, i would not say i used to like them cause i never liked them in fact i never bought an album of any of them, just thought some songs as hurt by aguilera are well done.

-thought from those i like more Juanes songs than any of the others.-

ABBA, but I'm not really ashamed of it.

I agree, there's nothing to be ashamed about.

I love ABBA and a lot of Eurovision songs. :D

Otherwise I used to go to a lot of "Cheese Nights" at our union... S Club 7, Backstreet Boys, Spice Girls, ... good times. :laugh3:

Well, Avril was respectable, and her new stuff is sort of catchy, except for Girlfriend, I don't like that one.

:hug: You get a hug coz I haven't seen you in a while.

Actually I think Avril is actually more respected now because she's acting like the pop whore we've always known she is, and not pretending to be some rocker who can't play guitar, can't skateboard, doesn't actually have DOOD friends, and no longer feels the need to badmouth Britney Spears and makeup in every other fucking interview. She was a pest back then.

Catchy song though, I actually liked one of her songs but can't remember which one it was.

Oh and thanks :nice:

Princess superstar - work it (i don't know if this is the right name of the song) check it out and beat that!

Could only find remixes.

lily allen - the fear

I like the backing music and generally, the paranoia of the song (Yeah that's not normal I know).

nope, its because you get your jokes from The 40 Year Old Virgin.

Hahahaha, I've stored that one for the next time someone does that damn Coldplay joke.

Hot Chip songs.

I'm not really embarrassed to listen to them per say, but it's not the kind of thing I usually listen to, and so I don't like to listen to it around other people for fear they'll ask me about it.

Oh, there's also Justin Timberlake :charming:

i honestly liked bosé's and maná's old works, they were better and had more 'meaning' i lost interest in their works since around year 2000.

Well Bosé has kept somehow doing a good job, but I agree his late 80's and early 90's stuff was outstanding and better than the rest he's done. Maná lost depth and went mainstream since the third or fourth album.

liek

NO LONGER LIEK

at least not at the moment because some annoying black kid was trying to like sing/rap/whatever the start of it at the train station while I was waiting for my lift. Ooooover and over.

"DIING DIIIIING

DING DIING DIIIIING

DING DIING DIIIIING

DING DIING DIIIIING

ALL THE CRAZY SHI-"

The furthest he ever got before starting over was "THOSE WILL BE THE BEST MEMOREES"

AND THEN HE WOULD START AGAIN!

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh

so what did I have stuck in my head on the way home from school?

"DIING DIIIIING

DING DIING DIIIIING

DING DIING DIIIIING

DING DIING DIIIIING"

fuuuuuuuu kid

Well Bosé has kept somehow doing a good job, but I agree his late 80's and early 90's stuff was outstanding and better than the rest he's done. Maná lost depth and went mainstream since the third or fourth album.

he kept and he keeps, thought i don't like his last works at all.. :\

his 80's - 90's appearances and songs were a huge change here imo.

his looks and so, and the lyrics were kinda :surprised: and more considering his background.

Hot Chip songs.

I'm not really embarrassed to listen to them per say, but it's not the kind of thing I usually listen to, and so I don't like to listen to it around other people for fear they'll ask me about it.

Oh, there's also Justin Timberlake :charming:

Hot Chip? Haha I went to their concert some months ago....it was fun....so much fun