✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Secret Santa 2010.

Lore

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would actually estimate that about half of Team Europe sent their card less than 10 days before Christmas - those cards really didn't stand a chance of getting there in time. I don't think people considered the fact that post always takes longer at Christmas, and then the snow across Europe slowed everything down even more.

I also have 5 people who haven't replied to several requests to confirm if they posted their card. I'm assuming no reply means no card :( I'll send one myself to their matches who are missing out. As Lore said, we started everything earlier this year, I'm really disappointed that so many people have been kept waiting for their cards and that some people appear not to have sent a card at all :(

I sent my card out on the 17th. We had a nasty snow storm in michigan that made it hard or safe to get to the post office. I hope my SS got their card. I haven;t got anything yet ethier. Now I just thought of it I may not of put my screen name on my SS card, oops;) oh well at least it got sent out.

So as I mentioned above, I received my Secret Santa card today... from the lovely Nicole! (aniskywalker)

Here's the front...

2v9aoso.jpg

LOVE the choice for Will pic btw :wink:

The inside...

2ezh3kh.jpg

And some om nom nom chocolates that came with the card

icn42c.jpg

As you can see, one of the chocolate Santas didn't quite make it in one piece through the post. Although Chris does look a bit guilty in that picture, doesn't he?!? Why is he wiping off his mouth!

Delicious chocolates Nicole, although I'm sorry to say that I won't be sending you my shirt in return like Chris did. :lol:

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

lovely card and that chocolate looks delicious!

I would actually estimate that about half of Team Europe sent their card less than 10 days before Christmas - those cards really didn't stand a chance of getting there in time. I don't think people considered the fact that post always takes longer at Christmas, and then the snow across Europe slowed everything down even more.

I also have 5 people who haven't replied to several requests to confirm if they posted their card. I'm assuming no reply means no card :( I'll send one myself to their matches who are missing out. As Lore said, we started everything earlier this year, I'm really disappointed that so many people have been kept waiting for their cards and that some people appear not to have sent a card at all :(

I've been so busy I haven't sent more Pm's but I'll send the last pm's tomorrow and if they don't reply I'll send some happy new year cards too I guess :P or happy january, whatever :P

Really awesome, indeed. :awesome:

And I agree that Chris looks a bit guilty in that picture - and as you pointed out: He is indeed wiping off his mouth! Now he owes you another shirt !

And wonderful that it finally arrived. The weather (lots of snow in Europe and recently also in the USA - at least in the New York area) has delayed many letters and packages.