✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Secret Santa 2010.

Lore

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got a VM to say mine has a arrived, which is a relief :)

If those who haven't sent their cards are keeping up with this thread, Can I remind you that Lore and I did ask you to tell us if you had to frop out. Sometimes life just gets in the way of stuff like this, and we understand that, but if you don't send anything and don't tell us, then you're going to leave someone very disappointed, and that isn't fair (nor is it the coldplaying way!).

As Lore said, last year some of us sent two cards - I even sent a couple of non-Christmas cards in January, to try and make sure everyone got one. But we're not mind readers, we're elves :p

Make a fail list of people who never sent anything without telling you they couldn't, so that they are publicly humiliated. :blush:

:P

Had a wonderful surprise today from blue_girl "Claudia" today.... Thank-You so much, it came from so far away, I just loved the card and coasters, thank-you, thank-you, thank-you!!:kiss:

I have to wait till hubby gets up for the pics.

:D:D:D yay you got it in time!!

Im not really lucky :laugh3: still no card for me and or i get it tomorrow or... well.. :rolleyes: its just a deja vu from last year :P

you very welcome :) i fell happy to be part of this and making people happy

showbiz!! dont be mean :lol:

I got my card todayyyyy! :cheesy: And OMG it is so fucking cute! :bomb:

beaverletter.jpg

beaverpic.jpg

The picture has sparkles and everything :heart:!

Thank you so much Beaver! :wacky: That was some awesome morning surprise when I opened my post box, haha :dance:

Aw!!! I'm so glad you liked it! ^^ I worked really hard on it! I was like omg...she's gonna hate it...ha! I got yours too! Thank you! <3 I'll scan it and post it asap!

To perhaps put some minds at ease, my Santa card went to America and I sent it via air mail. Normally that would take 5 or 6 days, but this time it took two weeks. Mail is always slower at Christmas, and the snow in Europe is making everything travel slower - both outbound and inbound mail. I'm sure all those cards in the mail will show up eventually. :)

It does, however, prove the point that you need to plan ahead. I'm afraid those of you who only mailed your card this weekend, won't see your card delivered until the new year.

:elf:

I was hoping my card would be here when I got home yesterday, but it wasn't. Oh well, I'll keep my hopes high!

Hopefully I don't have a repeat of last year.. :uhoh:

your secret santa already sent the card, maybe it will be a little late, but it should arrive there, don't worry :)

Aw!!! I'm so glad you liked it! ^^ I worked really hard on it! I was like omg...she's gonna hate it...ha! I got yours too! Thank you! <3 I'll scan it and post it asap!

Hate, HATE IT!? LOLWAT are you kidding me? :lol: How could I possibly hate something so cute? :cheesy: It's wonderful! :bomb:

I don't think my cards going to make it to the UK on time with the snow and all....:(

whaddyall think, should I PM my secret santa and tell her it IS coming, so she doesn't think she got left out?

It wouldn't make it secret anymore -but I don't want her to be disappointed.:\