✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Secret Santa 2010.

Lore

^ Me too. :cry: I stopped by the post office today to see if they can tell me any more about the status of my package (I sent it on the 16th with 3-5 day express delivery). Online it just says it arrived in Chicago for international departure on the 17th, but nothing more. It should have gotten to my person no later than the 23rd. The lady said she couldn't tell me any more info, and that I should call the 800 number. :disappointed:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To my secret santa:

I know you've sent my card (Thanks Lore :P) but at the moment my area is ravaged by floods and roads are cut in every direction. So I don't know how long it will be before I can get to the post office! I'll let you know as soon as I get it though!

I hope mine didn't get lost...:freak:

I bet that everything's not lost in the snow, but the mailmen have felt lost due to the snow.

Many may have received their SS cards already, BUT at their study addresses, but being at home for Christmas they will not be able to read their cards and tell us about it before they return some time in January.

So there is still HOPE. :thumbsup:

Next year I think I will just fly to wherever my card is to be sent and deliver it in person.

This!:lol:

no it didn't, it arrived this morning! thankyou :D

I'll post pictures later! :cool:

:blush::shy: You're welcome!

I'm glad it finally arrived

I was going to have a heartattack :dead:

My mom told me on the phone a card came for me from the US :dance: Can't wait for tomorrow to open it!!!!

:dance:

peoples cards are arriving now!

To my secret santa:

I know you've sent my card (Thanks Lore :P) but at the moment my area is ravaged by floods and roads are cut in every direction. So I don't know how long it will be before I can get to the post office! I'll let you know as soon as I get it though!

Saw pictures of the floods on tonights news - hope you and your friends and family are all safe :hug:

is bellynelly my secret santa? :shy:

Yes! Can't access Twitter right now so apologies for not replying to your DM :elf:

I'm glad it finally arrived

I was going to have a heartattack :dead:

Imagine the scandal if that particular card hadn't arrived :P