✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Secret Santa 2010.

Lore

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All those cards are so good! :wideeyed: Congrats, everybody!

I don't think my cards going to make it to the UK on time with the snow and all....:(

whaddyall think, should I PM my secret santa and tell her it IS coming, so she doesn't think she got left out?

It wouldn't make it secret anymore -but I don't want her to be disappointed.:\

I definitely think you should keep the secret. If the card is on its way, even if it takes time, the person can't be disappointed :)

I just got my card! :awesome: Thanks so much Nancy (nancyk58) I'll post pics later! :wacko:

Great - just in time for Christmas :) I was told at the post office that you would have it around 16 December, so I was beginning to be nervous. But I forgot to use an A PRIORITAIRE label so that explains the delay.

:D I was surprised with a LOVELY , sweet card today from the beautiful Lore !:gorgeous::heart::hug:

Thank you so much ! Love you !

Still no word my package has reached it's destination :cry: I still feel it may take maybe 'till New Year's, but I was hoping.....

And no card as well yet from my Secret Santa.:confused:

:D I was surprised with a LOVELY , sweet card today from the beautiful Lore !:gorgeous::heart::hug:

Thank you so much ! Love you !

Still no word my package has reached it's destination :cry: I still feel it may take maybe 'till New Year's, but I was hoping.....

And no card as well yet from my Secret Santa.:confused:

ohhh so glad you got it :D