✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Secret Santa 2010.

Lore

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My first post of 2011, so happy new year!

Sooooo, I finally came back home today and found a really nice card from Michigan (that sentence was so cool to write :dance:)

Here are some pictures, thanks again to brkwall33 :

photo1.jpg

photo2.jpg

I had that black and white picture of them in the studio as the wallpaper on my laptop at work for a while - the kids in my class thought Will was actually Harry Hill :laugh3:

For our overseas Santa's who don't know who Harry Hill is...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Np6gyUb0E7o]YouTube - Harry Hill's TV Burp - The Fights[/ame]

I'm checking the lists now and next year maybe we should ask for emails of newbies just in case they don't come here and forget to send the cards. I'm afraid some people won't get cards until erm... around 3 weeks :( I'm sorry

ok guys, this elf needs 2 or 3 helpers :elf:. Send me a pm (don't post here) if you want to help :P

edit: maybe 1 more helper needed :wacky:

edit 2: I'm not sure if I need more helpers, probably not but thanks alot to everyone who sent pm's :D

All the cards are so :awesome:

Those butterflies with Chris & Jonny AND Guy and Brian Eno. :dead: :thumbsup:

:blush: Thank you Nance! Hehe its actually Guy and Will! :awesome:

I actually made the whole photo originally in photography class and cut it out in butterfly shapes :wacky:

I feel so bad for everyone who hasn't received a card yet! :cry:

Most if it really isn't the sender's fault either.

My Mum and sister sent their SS cards way back in November and their SS's still haven't received them. :\

:confused: my package appears totally lost to the person I sent it to, soooo....Im starting over. Bugger Christmas- Im sending off asap a lovely Valentine !:heart:

edit: still have an empty mailbox myself.

To give people an idea of the kinds of delays that have happened this year... I sent a package to New Jersey via air mail at the beginning of December. Normally that would take 5-6 days, but this time it actually took 3 weeks. The weather seems to have slowed things down considerably :(

Just got back to uni, and had a lovely late xmas card waiting for me in my mailbox....ALL THE WAY FROM GREECE :o

Thank you sooo much silver.lining42 :D very much love the red and green butterfly confetti ;)

(I would take pictures, but I don't have a camera here with me...)

To my secret santa:

I know you've sent my card (Thanks Lore :P) but at the moment my area is ravaged by floods and roads are cut in every direction. So I don't know how long it will be before I can get to the post office! I'll let you know as soon as I get it though!

aw no problem, i hope you get it soon, from whoever might've sent it :smug2: haha annd stay safe, and dry! :nice: