✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Secret Santa 2010.

Lore

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I'm just afraid there are people that sign up just to get a present, with no intention on sending to who they get.'....

Is this just a tad bit harsh ?:confused:

I mean, I spent a small fortune sending not just a card, but lovely gifts as well, as I adore the person I got, and was/am quite excited to put a smile(hopefully) on their face.

All i hoped for was a card from a cool, far away country and maybe a new friend ! (still no card for me yet)

But if that's the attitude here, screw it !

WHERE'S MAH FECKIN PREZZIE ! :veryangry2:

:( joking/of course.

I understand.

I just don't have a very good view of people.

:tongue:.

maybe next year we can do this

lOctober15- nov 10: sign up stage

nov 10-15: making pairs/send info

nov 15-nov25: time to make cards and stuff

nov 25-dec 5: send stuff

or earlier for the sending the cards? :wacky: i sent mine on the first day of dec and my ss just received it a few days ago. :thinking: (or my country's postal service just really sucks.)

:wideeyed::wideeyed: one year of planning. :wacky:

Awww, Christina- (coldplay_is_louve)

I know what you mean.:hug: Just thought if one goes to the effort of signing up, then flakes off...well...why the hell bother, Pfffft ! And those that just merely forget...:bomb::whip:

Lore- I suspect after all these incidents that even December 5 is tooo late to start mailing when we are sending overseas. How about maybe alternating years- and keep Santas' matched up together on the same...continent ? Then the next year, back to overseas? IDK !:facepalm:

Awww, Christina- (coldplay_is_louve)

I know what you mean.:hug: Just thought if one goes to the effort of signing up, then flakes off...well...why the hell bother, Pfffft ! And those that just merely forget...:bomb::whip:

Lore- I suspect after all these incidents that even December 5 is tooo late to start mailing when we are sending overseas. How about maybe alternating years- and keep Santas' matched up together on the same...continent ? Then the next year, back to overseas? IDK !:facepalm:

I think it's more interesting when you receive a card from far away but we can hear everyone else opinions and decide something :)

Hmm, I think it's somehow cooler if you find a card from the other side of the world in your mailbox.

maybe next year we can do this

lOctober15- nov 10: sign up stage

nov 10-15: making pairs/send info

nov 15-nov25: time to make cards and stuff

nov 25-dec 5: send stuff

Yeah, maybe it would be good to set an earlier deadline.

Maybe you could also include some more people that have an overview of the people who've sent and haven't sent their cards and can bug those people that haven't done it yet via PM? Just an idea, like some helper-elfs that go after the naughty kids with their :whip:.

Hmm, I think it's somehow cooler if you find a card from the other side of the world in your mailbox.

Yeah, maybe it would be good to set an earlier deadline.

Maybe you could also include some more people that have an overview of the people who've sent and haven't sent their cards and can bug those people that haven't done it yet via PM? Just an idea, like some helper-elfs that go after the naughty kids with their :whip:.

we already did that bout the people who didn't send a card, everyone should get a card now but sometimes the postal service lose stuff :(

Well that idea of sending card between closer countries can be an option :\ not only the card arrive on time but also the shipping is away cheaper .. but honestly.. i still prefer to send them to other side of world :\

I agree with this... If we send our cards within the end of November I'm sure they'll arrive in time! I did so and mine got to USA around December 15th as the plan was :)

I came home, and an incredible surprise was waiting for me :)

I got a card from Aniskywalker!!!! It's really beautiful and I got a nice yummy christmas german chocolate too :) :)

Thank you very very much, and a happy new year to you too! :)

Photos:

EDIT: ouch...too big photos to embed, so there are links:

http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/3024/dsc05755w.jpg

http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/5589/dsc05756h.jpg