✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Secret Santa 2010.

Lore

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We're trying to keep track of who has sent their card. According to my list 18 people from Team Europe still haven't sent their card. I'm sure some of you have, but haven't PM'd to confirm.

It's really important that we know if the cards have been sent - and it's really important to get them in the mail if you haven't already done so!

I didn't get mine and won't be home before the end of the month... I guess I'm not the only one to spend Christmas somewhere else than home so i think it's just normal if a few people don't say they've got their cards yet... they just don't know it :)

Anyway, happy Christmas everyone!

so i woke up this morning after sleeping for less then 5 hours and left the apartment in zombie style. decided to check the mail in case a bill for electricity came. and here it was. and under the bill i found my SS letter :wacky:

351zcr5.jpg

thank you Jenn (yeahhright) :kiss:

Sorry for the delayed response, but you're very welcome! :nice: I'm glad it made it to you at all, I was so worried it was going to be lost in the mail... :D

351zcr5.jpg

thank you Jenn (yeahhright) :kiss:

2n1ucjk.jpg

Thank you so much Melanie!!!

WOW! :stunned:

You guys made beautiful packages!! I'm impressed!!! :) :)

I just sent a card... :\

- but my partner got it yesterday and told me she liked it :D so I'm happy :)

I guess the situation here in France is more or less the same as in the UK. Lots of snow, deliveries are in a mess... :\