• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've just got my card :dance: along with some suprise-gifts :dance:

Thank you soo much, Daia :)

Here are some pics:

Everything came in this lovely box:

IMG_0618.jpg

Here's the card along with 4 wonderful butterflies, a great pic of Chris from the Sao Paulo gig, confetti butterflies from the gig and the artwork for Christmas Lights :) Thanks again for everything, Daia!

IMG_0623.jpg

:surprised: Oh, that's so cool!

This should be private from now on or something like that.

Only people who've successfully sent their letters in the past should be allowed to participate, so everyone's happy.

Just a thought. :shrug:

I don't think that would be fair though.. What about the newcomers? Maybe they'd like to join in...

I participated last year as well and my card arrived in 5 days, but now, after 1 month my card still hasn't reached its destination :( I suppose the mailing system is messed up everywhere because everything's been a lot slower than usual.

Anyway, all hope's not lost just yet. :) I assume people should be receiving their cards next week, at least this is what I hope..

This should be private from now on or something like that.

Only people who've successfully sent their letters in the past should be allowed to participate, so everyone's happy.

Just a thought. :shrug:

I think that people who never sent the card shouldn't be allowed next time but newbies should be allowed I guess. We'll definitely try to improve this but this year we did it even earlier than last year and still lots of people haven't received anything :(

we can't control lazyness and postal service problems :(

I think that people who never sent the card shouldn't be allowed next time but newbies should be allowed I guess. We'll definitely try to improve this but this year we did it even earlier than last year and still lots of people haven't received anything :(

we can't control lazyness and postal service problems :(

I agree with all this. It has to be said, there are cards just arrving now that were sent in the middle of December - a few people in my half of the list didn't send their cards until one or two days before and after Christmas. Those cards were never going to arrive in time, they'll probably get there next week

I sent mine around nov 28th and it arrived in Denmark around december 6, but I know that if I'd have sent it around dec 5th probably it'd be still travelling, maybe next year we should send cards earlier because for example I sent a card to Croatia around dec 8th and it's not there yet :(

I've just got my card :dance: along with some suprise-gifts :dance:

Thank you soo much, Daia :)

Here are some pics:

Everything came in this lovely box:

IMG_0618.jpg

Here's the card along with 4 wonderful butterflies, a great pic of Chris from the Sao Paulo gig, confetti butterflies from the gig and the artwork for Christmas Lights :) Thanks again for everything, Daia!

IMG_0623.jpg

Hey Nadi!!

I sent it exactly a month ago, I'm sorry you didn't received it for Christmas...

But I'm really glad you liked it! :dance:

:hug:

"I'm just afraid there are people that sign up just to get a present, with no intention on sending to who they get.'....

Is this just a tad bit harsh ?:confused:

I mean, I spent a small fortune sending not just a card, but lovely gifts as well, as I adore the person I got, and was/am quite excited to put a smile(hopefully) on their face.

All i hoped for was a card from a cool, far away country and maybe a new friend ! (still no card for me yet)

But if that's the attitude here, screw it !

WHERE'S MAH FECKIN PREZZIE ! :veryangry2:

:( joking/of course.

I sent mine around nov 28th and it arrived in Denmark around december 6, but I know that if I'd have sent it around dec 5th probably it'd be still travelling, maybe next year we should send cards earlier because for example I sent a card to Croatia around dec 8th and it's not there yet :(

I sent mine to Chile and its not there yet. I think that our counties post officeies dont know where the other country is. thats the only explanation!

it took 2 months last year for me to recive your card.

edit. why is my post roled as a question???

A note to those who sent a parcel (bubble envelope mailers etc) I hear that your delay is likely to be due to customs. Customs are apparently checking EVERYTHING coming in in at least USA and Australia, possibly other countries too.

Also because with the UK snow delay the posties have incompetently chosen to deal with the mail on top of the pile first. Mail fuckery all around the world!

Finally i´ve managed to take a pic of the lovely card and goodies that Carrie/Numbersgirl sent to me :) i love everything! In special the sand and the butterflies :blush: now i have the aproval seal of mr.will champion .. just bit sad cause of my christmas ornament arrived here all broken :(

dscf0004zu.jpg

Thanks a lot Carrie :hug:

A note to those who sent a parcel (bubble envelope mailers etc) I hear that your delay is likely to be due to customs. Customs are apparently checking EVERYTHING coming in in at least USA and Australia, possibly other countries too.

Also because with the UK snow delay the posties have incompetently chosen to deal with the mail on top of the pile first. Mail fuckery all around the world!

Poor you with customs checking everything.