✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Music you are ashamed of liking

Ireentje

Admit it. We all have our guilty pleasures!

To possibly lure people out of their little closet of shame - mine is this:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suRNNOeDIEA&ob=av2e]YouTube - Tokio Hotel - Schrei[/ame]

And I'm genuinely ashamed for liking this, because I consider myself quite a music lover/buff. But it's just damn catchy and I love German as a language.

GOGOGO! Your turn! :)

it's stupid to be ashamed, it means you care too much about what another people thinks.

agreed.

to contribute to this thread either way, i really like eminem's love the way you lie but i kinda feel like i shouldn't, because i usually dislike rihanna so much :rolleyes: ohh well.

plus, i was told that some people would probably find it pretty weird that i like the proclaimers - i don't give a fuck though :nice:

i'd say "guilty pleasure(s)" would be a more appropriate title for this...

& i have my fare share of Celine Dion, Backstreet Boys & Tokio Hotel in my music library. amongst some obscure bands' stuff & classic rock tracks.

but i don't care. i like my guilty musical pleasures. :P

it's stupid to be ashamed, it means you care too much about what another people thinks.
Yes. *nods*

I think one of my favourite things about the ipod age is the way that all different genres and styles and everything can be all jumbled up together- the age of musical tribalism that started in the jazz years and probably hit its peak in the 70s or 80s is effectively over, even if some people still cling to it. The type of music you listen to can have everything to do with what you actually like rather than displaying your status and the type of crowd you want to be a part of.

Guest howyousawtheworld
Baby you dont have to go away

Wont you stay anooooother daaayyy?

*Stay now stay now stay now stay now*

Great song.

Err East 17 actually Mr Reilly :smug: ....shit now it looks like I'm an East 17 fan.