✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[4-June-2011] Coldplay @ Rock am Ring: Nürburgring, Germany (Live Stream links in 1st post)

r25d01

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is it just me or is it Guy who puts least effort in playing ? :confused:

Not at all. Don't think of it that way just because he doesn't dance around like Chris or Jonny, or intensely play drums like Will. Bass isn't the easiest instrument to go jumping about with. I'm sure he's 100% into it and putting 110% effort into his playing :)

hey guys !

was a brilliant show indeed:shocked2:

who agrees that the guitar parts of charlie brown sound quite south american-style ?! a bit it reminds on spanish rain...who goes with me ?:)

I'm glad I'm not the only one! LOL!

I was humming the guitar part to Charlie Brown this morning (heard it from yesterday's performance) and kept singing the lyrics to spanish rain and now I know why... haha.

I've had the 5 songs on repeat while I was cooking dinner and am about to listen to the whole concert again thanks to some quick uploaders. :D

Guest howyousawtheworld
Is anyone else reminded of Muse during Major Minus when Chris is doing the 'Oooooh oooh' parts :thinking: I can't think of what the song is called, though . . .

No. Never got that impression. I thought it was more maybe Feeder like if anything but it was still essentially Coldplay.

All I can say now is that LP5 is going to be epic . . . maybe bigger than Viva if these couple of songs are anything to go by :sneaky:

well said. I mean, it is really impossible to put into words how good it is going to be.

judging by what we heard today, I can safely say that we may be awaiting the best album of the century.

well said. I mean, it is really impossible to put into words how good it is going to be.

judging by what we heard today, I can safely say that we may be awaiting the best album of the century.

Yesterday you were quite depressed or? And now SO euphoric? ;)

That can just mean that I'll definetely enjoy my first listenings to the new songs when the album release... :laugh3: