✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[4-June-2011] Coldplay @ Rock am Ring: Nürburgring, Germany (Live Stream links in 1st post)

r25d01

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that Coldplaying works again (and my emotions are back in control) - FUCK I loved this show! Even just watching it on tv.

I love the new songs, especially Major Minus. And Hurts like heaven (fast!). I loved all of the guitar parts. I loved GPASUYF and Cemeteries. Shed a few tears during (all-time favourites) Politik and The Scientist and one during (new favourite) LIFL.

Will was awesome (as usual).

I loved Jonny's guitar parts. Awesome to see him loving to be rocking it (and to see Chris loving Jonny loving to be rocking it).

I loved Guys big basslines, I loved Chris' gorgeous singing (fix you anyone?).

I love how happy the guys looked, I love their outfits, I loved the light show and all the colours, I love the piano, I loved (singin in) the rain, I loved the lightning during Clocks.

Idk, somehow I didn't expect them to do this, like BOOM. I'm sure everyone there had an awesome time. Even those big guys with long hair and beer and tattoos.

Still not too fond of ETIAW, but could get used to it.

Also not too fond of booing Germans, but very fond of a joking Chris Martin.

I also loved The Kooks.

Anything else?

Well this is generally why I love this band so much. They've outdone themselves tonight.

Sorry for hyper post.

Guest howyousawtheworld

Us Against The World was beautiful. Really really beautiful. When it was just Chris, then Will came in, then Jonny and then Guy - fantastic.

Now that Coldplaying works again (and my emotions are back in control) - FUCK I loved this show! Even just watching it on tv.

I love the new songs, especially Major Minus. And Hurts like heaven (fast!). I loved all of the guitar parts. I loved GPASUYF and Cemeteries. Shed a few tears during (all-time favourites) Politik and The Scientist and one during (new favourite) LIFL.

Will was awesome (as usual).

I loved Jonny's guitar parts. Awesome to see him loving to be rocking it (and to see Chris loving Jonny loving to be rocking it).

I loved Guys big basslines, I loved Chris' gorgeous singing (fix you anyone?).

I love how happy the guys looked, I love their outfits, I loved the light show and all the colours, I love the piano, I loved (singin in) the rain, I loved the lightning during Clocks.

Idk, somehow I didn't expect them to do this, like BOOM. I'm sure everyone there had an awesome time. Even those big guys with long hair and beer and tattoos.

Still not too fond of ETIAW, but could get used to it.

Also not too fond of booing Germans, but very fond of a joking Chris Martin.

I also loved The Kooks.

Anything else?

Well this is generally why I love this band so much. They've outdone themselves tonight.

Sorry for hyper post.

You have no idea how i laughed when Chris did the Richjoke.

So does anyone have the times for when the songs were played, because the uploaded I just downloaded was the full concert in one mp3... :S I'll figure it out myself if no one's done it already, I just don't want to do it for nothing :)

Right now I LIVE for Major Minus, Charlie Brown and Us Against The World <3 (I would love a piano version of this one!).

Will was on fire during GPASUYF !! Oh and as for ETIAW it was very intense to hear it live, I love it even more. To me it's really a powerful song :)

The only problem I have here is with... the song titles. Come on guys, Charlie Brown, seriously? *lmao*

Just Princess of China.

ohk :) that one also sounds great !

I love the lyric .. When they smash my heart into slithereens, I'll be a bright red rose combusting the concrete ! :D how do they come up with things like that ill never know.

Hurts like heaven :D!