✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[4-June-2011] Coldplay @ Rock am Ring: Nürburgring, Germany (Live Stream links in 1st post)

r25d01

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was an awesome show and a lot of fun watching it with the live strem! I always like how they try to connect all their songs so there aren't too many gaps in between :)

^They played trouble Also at wembley 2009, Liverpool &newcastle Dec2010.

Anyway. I love the new songs! Apart from etiaw which I like but not love :). I'm really happy now.

^They played trouble Also at wembley 2009, Liverpool &newcastle Dec2010.

Anyway. I love the new songs! Apart from etiaw which I like but not love :). I'm really happy now.

That song,Charlie Brown and the other,

(Man Maiden or something like that xD) are the best of all the new songs.Maybe they are of the best of coldplay... :P and Gpasuyf,increible!

I think this was on of their most energetic shows ever.

And, for all of you who may play drums: I think this was the first time I saw Will using a

Splash or China (how do you call it) cymbal, instead of only crash, ride and crash-ride.

Has he done that before ?

I loved the weather outside (because I watched it from home :D), all rainy and stormy, for

me this was the perfect weather for this show.

And I was quoted on the Coldplaying.com News section :D

And, for all of you who may play drums: I think this was the first time I saw Will using a

Splash or China (how do you call it) cymbal, instead of only crash, ride and crash-ride.

Has he done that before ?

It's called a China and it's the first time I've seen him use it aswell. The second I saw it I thought: "I'm getting one!" :D

New songs sound really fantastic. So excited. One thing doesn't make sense though.

Two nights ago, as Vicki told us, they played 7 new songs.

Last night they played 5 new ones: "ETIAW," "UATW," "Hurts Like Heaven/MX," "Charlie Brown/Cartoon Hearts," "Major Minus/Up With The Birds"

That means there were two new songs they played the first night that they didn't play the second night. One of them is 'Princess of China.'

But...what's the other one???

That's what I was wondering too and thought the intro to Hurts Like Heaven could be called MX, a music only piece sort of like Postcards from Faraway, only played with the xylophone :)

Hey guys,

as simple as it is...but iam just so proud to life in a time,where iam allowed to listen to such great music played by Coldplay. Its incredible...and Charlie Brown is a cracker,my new fav song of them :)

Hey Snooker Champion 2008 :)

yes you're right I'm also so happy to have the possibility to listen to Coldplay's music - they literally bring in so much more colour into my life (especially with their concerts). The first thing I thought about when I woke up today was the gorgeous concert yesterday night and I was not even there :D :D

Except of ETIAW which has too much dance-tunes I'm very happy with all the new songs which have a lot of guitars and energy. And to be honest: they cannot wait so long with the release of the album when they played so many new songs months ago at festivals. We want to have it before the summer ends....much better than a release in the dark winter, the music fits much better into the summer.

That's what I was wondering too and thought the intro to Hurts Like Heaven could be called MX, a music only piece sort of like Postcards from Faraway, only played with the xylophone :)

After hearing it a few times, I think you could be right.

It does seem like a short instrumental song, too different from Hurts Like Heaven.

Oh my god! Have no words.....this song is so GREAT! Can´t wait for the album and can´t wait to go to the festival in Sweden on the 28. of June!! So soon.....I´m gonna ENJOY this show so much!

I feel my heart start beating to my favorite song.... :smug:

See you in Sweden!

By the way...Jonny-boy is on FIRE!!! :stunned: